EA and non of my business

(@okydocky-3995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 690
Topic starter

I’ve noticed since the birth of your son you have been working on fumes. As you are saying you give 110% and that’s ok but you have really never given yourself a break. Child birth is exhausting mentally and physically. Some women become totally despondent. It’s a natural reaction. You did not give yourself the 3 month recovery time, customary, necessary. Starting at total depletion you hit the ground running. I may be a man but I’m 80 and know more than a bit. I don’t know what help you get but you need people around you to take over “all tasks”. At the very least ask Source. Source may have a way. I understand you are supporting a staff and may have a large responsibility with supporting your home. But you can break, again it’s a good idea to ask Source for a path to health.

Posted : 07/02/2024 6:41 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2209

@okydocky-3995 Thank you for showing concern! We greatly appreciate it❤️

Posted : 07/02/2024 6:54 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 863

@okydocky-3995 Speaking as a male 🤣 I totally agree! Three months of Leave after birth should be totally normal for all women! On the one hand society should take care of that, as it's optimal for mother and child. On the other hand I trust EA will be guided to take her necessary time and rest for recovery of pregnancy. Also sure that the Team is doing all they can to support. And ofc we starseeds are sending so much love and healing frequencies as we speak, because she really needs it right now. Thanks for bringing this up!

Posted : 10/02/2024 11:46 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 689

Ea is so kind always has a wonderful glow.sending positive energy and vibration.She will make a quick recovery I believe coming out of this even stronger 

Posted : 11/02/2024 7:35 am
Share: