Speaking out

Kitt
(@kimmerhbhb)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 377
Topic starter

I’m new here so I don’t even know if this is the right place for this comment.
 Just wanted to point out that in a few of EA’s videos she had talked about celebs who begin to speak their truth only to be subjected to MK Ultra programming disguised as rehab for “mental breakdowns”.  

I’ve seen more and more Celebs coming out recently trying to expose elites by sharing their stories of ritualistic sacrifices, etc. that they witnessed.   

Recently, the story of Ryan Garcia really shocked me.  He came out saying a lot on X. Then he said they blocked his social media, bank accounts, credit cards, and hijacked his cell phones, etc.  

Really reminded me of  EA’s video about what happened to Kanye West!  Hope he’s ok. We’ll see if he comes out with his hair bleached 😬

Posted : 08/03/2024 11:01 pm
PaloSanto and Arkie M. reacted
Topic Tags
(@palosanto)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 521

Yeah it seems to be increasing, but it is hard to tell who is unraveling from the pressure of fame, overworking, addiction, eating disorders etc.- and who is trying to break free from their contract. Amanda Bynes seems to be such an obvious victim, and she didn't even get much out of it from her point of view for what she lost. Seeing that T. Swift is confirmed illummunati property, it makes sense now the entire scenario between her and Kanye/Kim K/Beyonce and all the snake emojis they were putting on Taylor's instagram years ago. (Don't ask me how I know this lol, I normally don't pay attention but it seemed super staged at the time and IT WAS). This was probably around when she was 'made' official by the dark forces and she became the huge celebrity that she is. 

Another thing i've been checking is CEOs from major companies and banks stepping down since 2020. 2022 was a huge year for that. Probably even more in 2023-2024 but we don't have the data for that yet. 

And remember all the celebrities that died in droves around 2020-2021? 

I really look forward to the Cabal/Dracos/Maitre/any negative ETs to fucking off and getting on their own locked dimensional plane or a crappy prison planet only each other to deal with. I do think all beings have room for redemption and would hope that some choose to evolve in a better way. 

Posted : 09/03/2024 3:30 pm
Kitt reacted
 Kitt
(@kimmerhbhb)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 377
Topic starter

@palosanto 💯

Posted : 10/03/2024 3:46 pm
PaloSanto reacted
(@palosanto)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 521

I love how Elizabeth is willing to GO THERE when it comes to shining a 3rd eye headlamp onto the celebs, tech giants and corporations and banking institution CEOs that lap up all the wealth as if it's earned because they chose to take that shortcut. And we all know that shortcuts come with a steep price in another form. She really takes a risk for her own safety in order for truth to be brought into the light.

In regards to wealth appropriation-we all know that the middle class is gradually becoming obsolete. We have to worry about the cost of staple foods like milk, bread, butter etc. or basic dinner ingredients. And so many in complete and utter poverty that struggle in ways we can't comprehend. My point is that some of these illuminati puppets that are totally comfortable with their arrangement- they are so incredibly wealthy and they do not give a fuck about the suffering outside of their bubble (Beyonce and Jay-Z, Katy Perry come to mind as an example).

Posted : 11/03/2024 2:29 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE