Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
DNA Activations Badge
Manifesting Guru
Journeyer
Light Codes: 463
Topic starter

Show called resident Alien on Netflix mention real life issues on earth like lay lines, portals,Draconian species and Bad grays trying to take over Earth. Takes watching into end of season 2 then they some short interviews from ppl who've been abducted. Also hybridization  between human and aliens. Much more, it's a comedy  but worth watching just to hear actual Truths in a TV show. Interesting to say the least. Let me know what you guys think about the show and why you think they are telling people this stuff.

Posted : 09/03/2024 12:48 pm
Janae Leigh reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2079

@k-miller1211 Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 11/03/2024 5:46 am
k.miller1211 reacted
(@erin-p-virtue)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 284

I am wondering the same thing! I’m on season 2, which is way better than season 1, and the character development of Harry feeling more human emotions and finding the beauty in humanity is so touching. But they mention hybridization between humans and Greys specifically, which is something EA has also channeled specifically as part of our future evolution. But the difference is this narrative is painted as negative about the Greys coming to hybridize with humans. I’m so curious what EA thinks about this too. 

Posted : 17/04/2024 6:57 am
k.miller1211
(@k-miller1211)
Creator Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
DNA Activations Badge
Manifesting Guru
Journeyer
Light Codes: 463
Topic starter

I am wondering the same thing! I’m on season 2, which is way better than season 1, and the character development of Harry feeling more human emotions and finding the beauty in humanity is so touching. But they mention hybridization between humans and Greys specifically, which is something EA has also channeled specifically as part of our future evolution. But the difference is this narrative is painted as negative about the Greys coming to hybridize with humans. I’m so curious what EA thinks about this too. Did you see Sense 8 on Netflix? Someone on here referred it. It was really good. Worth watching. Do you have any shows or movies you would recommend? 

Posted : 29/04/2024 9:03 am
Share: