Post your paranorma...

Notifications
Clear all

Post your paranormal footage here:) UFO, Orbs, Aliens 👽 (infrared, thermal, camera, phone, whatever)

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 270
Topic starter

Hey EA Tribe:) 

I wanted to create a post to provide a space for everyone to post their paranormal related footage. ET craft, UFO, Orbs and alike:) We have so many EA community members starting to get really good footage. I know several community members that have recently purchased infrared binoculars that have a recording function. I know several starseeds that have captured awesome Orbs on their phone or cameras as well. You know who you are 🙂 Let’s grow this thread to include our footage collectively ❤️:). 

I’ll kick it off.

Here’s my footage from last night. 
https://youtu.be/K4md-8a6qA8

Here’s Amy’s @amy-3 footage from tonight 🙂 I took the liberty of posting her YouTube link she uploaded today. What an awesome graphic you made at the beginning Amy. I can’t wait to see more. 
https://youtu.be/rS6fIg_x3f8

Please share your footage everyone:) UFOs, Orbs, Light anomalies, anything paranormal, spiritual, ET related. 

Posted : 03/08/2023 6:41 pm
Ula 💫, Sean Diamond, Mari and 2 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2309

@nickq1233 😊👽😊🙌

Posted : 03/08/2023 7:16 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 I’m so excited. So many EA community members that have received the exact same pair of infrared binoculars too. Like, in the last week. My sister just got her infrared binoculars today and already got ridiculous footage. ❤️ 

Posted : 03/08/2023 7:21 pm
Lyn and Amy reacted
 Amy
(@amy-3)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 6

@nickq1233 Thanks for setting up the new thread! This is going to be fun. Just imagine... in a year from now our galactic guides will be parking in the driveway and our footage will be of us walking around the ship. 🤣

Posted : 04/08/2023 12:48 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@amy-3 Totally, right? lol. Awesome footage. I'm so excited to see everyone's footage as we grow this thread:)

Posted : 04/08/2023 3:15 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Hi All,

I wanted to post some footage for someone else. They wanted to stay anonymous so I offered to post this for them. ❤️ This footage was taken last night 8/3/23 using the same infrared binoculars that Amy and I have used in our footage. This is this person first attempt at recording this kind of activity and they killed it:) Footage was taken on the East coast in the US. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9LrEXF3USs

Posted : 04/08/2023 3:18 pm
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 300

@nickq1233 This isn't footage, it's an awesome cello playing video.. ha  But really cool.

Posted : 04/08/2023 3:56 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@rainyangel Good point. Lol.

Posted : 04/08/2023 10:19 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Here’s my ET footage from tonight:) 8/4/23

https://youtu.be/K3fiR7-Ey9Q

Posted : 04/08/2023 10:20 pm
Rainyangel reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 300

@nickq1233 you're lucky they stick around just for you..ha  I tried mine that I got last night, but I live in a complex and there's light everywhere so the background is just grey.  And if something moves fast I can't follow it..ha  I thought there were a couple flash by on my screen that weren't jut dust or fireflies.  But I did get what looked like stars that I couldn't see with my naked eye.  Because they weren't moving.  But It made me wonder what stars they were cuz there were like three in a row. off to the south lower down and not up high in the sky.  It was right after dark.  So I was looking up online what stars are around? no luck..hahaha   There's different degrees of night vision it said from 1-7 but I don't know if its doing anything when I push the up or down button for that.  There's no indicator for that.  Not sure what that would do but there's also where you can set it at low medium high.   

I took tons of pics and video but deleted them all.  First try. There are those that are just stationary right?  I saw a few lights that weren't in a straight row but like three in the same shot partly triangular in that same area. I don't know nothing yet.  i want to see flashing or something weird stay in one spot then you know it isn't a plane or a star. I didn't know how zoomed in I should be like maybe there's shit closer but I had it zoomed all the way out. 

What most interested in is taking picture of areas of the clouds like during sunrise or when they look weird. Not wanting to be like oh the clouds look like a dog shape, it's more that I want to capture things that really look like something, that I believe is actually something. There are craft disguising themselves in clouds, and some only partly.  Even different creatures or beings maybe. Signs or symbols they might wanna show me.  Flying dragons.. lol   I think there are all kinds of things up there that people aren't noticing, or not looking at all.  If you don't have the knowledge or mindset as we do, you'll pass anything off.

Posted : 05/08/2023 7:39 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@rainyangel Hey Angie. Awesome. You should take a video of the screen and attach it or take a picture of the screen. What you described as looking like a star but only seeing it in infrared, thats probably an ET craft. Those same star looking things will move and strobe too. Exact same sphere. If you look at it with the focus rotated all the way to the right you’ll see it as a sphere inside of a sphere on IR mode. Like IR5 is good. When you see them in the color mode they’ll be blue typically.

Posted : 05/08/2023 4:46 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

I have another’s video to post. Not mine. This is a pleaidean fleet in the UK ❤️. I hope the video file will play. I’ve never tried to attached a video file. Use to linking videos to YouTube:)

Posted : 05/08/2023 4:52 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@rainyangel IR5 is a solid setting. IR1 will still show things in the infrared spectrum but IR5 emits a brighter Infrared light to illuminate the object. I’ll stay on IR5 mostly. Then when I find something I may toggle it to color. If I locked onto something I’ll cycle through color through IR7 then back to color a couple times to signal them. If you see like several spheres in alignment or grouped together and they are lower and brighter than the stars in the back drop they are ET. Stars are faint in the background. ET craft will be lower and brighter. And they move too of course. Id see if it looks like a sphere inside a sphere on IR5 zoomed in and the closest zoom setting on the binocular. You can tell if you do that. Also, scan the skies in a 360. Or straight up. Like above you. You may see a craft dart off when you look straight up. Like it was above you got whole time. Or spheres or orbs doing that same thing.. You’ll find craft that are in motion too, they’ll typical strobe at you. Amber or maybe red. They can glow blue or bright white too. Like you can’t see them then they light up like an amber sphere. Sometimes they’ll have trails behind them too. Maybe try to communicate with one of the spherical craft? 

Posted : 05/08/2023 5:05 pm
Rainyangel reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@rainyangel Good idea. Taking infrared video of the clouds. I did that in Mount Shasta and captured a Dragon could. It was sick. The Telosion craft entered the Dragon cloud , disappeared then resurfaced as it was exiting the tail of the Dragon. Definitely Look for orbs too. Size of soft balls, basketballs and so on. You can have elemental or other spirits around you as well as ET representation within those orbs.

Posted : 05/08/2023 5:10 pm
Rainyangel reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Here's my ET footage from tonight. One of my better catches. Good footage:) Telosion/Selosion 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqP8X74mAao

Posted : 05/08/2023 10:32 pm
Lyn and Rainyangel reacted
Page 1 / 6
Share: