Notifications
Clear all

Aquatic ET Spirit Guide Drawing

(@abby14)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 11
Topic starter

I've attached a drawing of an aquatic looking ET spirit guide that I met in a lucid dream. I remember becoming lucid in my dream, and I remember thinking something along the lines of "I want to connect with my guides"

I remember flying up to this place in the atmosphere I assume, and there were various mini islands of earth floating, random objects like trees and boxes of things, earthly objects, even a lamp if I remember, floating everywhere. I was on one of these islands/or floating in the sky and I then remember becoming scared because I had (still have) intrusive thoughts from entity/parasite attachments unfortunately that I am working on removing, and these intrusive thoughts back then were about something like, "what if something bad/negative comes" and I was afraid of manifesting that from my fear/worry of it because I thought if I worried about something, via the law of attraction, it would happen/come to me (it's a bit complicated to explain maybe).

Then, right away I see this purple aquatic ET in a white robe fly up from below the area I am in and glide across the area and stop in front of me, and reach their hand out to me. They looked concerned and seemed to know what my thought processes were like. It seems like that's why they came. When their hand touched my arm, I woke up, and I remembered all of it clearly.

Posted : 24/08/2023 3:14 pm
Daniel Van't Sant, Cree, Rainyangel and 1 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2307

@abby14 Thank you for sharing this!

Posted : 24/08/2023 3:50 pm
Nick Quinn and Abby14 reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 270

@abby14 Thats awesome Abby:) So cool. Are you from Andromeda? Your galactic origin?

Posted : 24/08/2023 6:57 pm
Abby14 reacted
(@abby14)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Officially, no idea, though I think Andromeda has come up before, but that was years ago... Honestly I'm realizing I've never really asked in a serious way like what my origins are so thts probably why. I'm watching more and more of EAs videos and im realizing I'm becoming more excited by figuring it out.

So, i'm hoping that if I save up money I can get a starseed origin reading at cosmicawakening.org or maybe with the free session coming up really soon, it will be revealed to me then. Then, hopefully, I'll be able to give you a definite answer on that question, lol!

You're a Lyran starseed, righ? I will have to go back a reread what you said yours was on your galactic origins thread. 

Posted : 24/08/2023 7:59 pm
(@coreymatthews)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 187

@abby14 Oof, that's kind of scary-looking being. It almost looks like it's a being that could live on land or underwater.

Do you think you could be a starseed from their planet?

You have good drawing skills. I can't draw anything well. 🙁

Have you ever seen Grey aliens in your dreams? Those are the beings I'm most interested in, for some reason.

Posted : 24/08/2023 8:26 pm
Abby14 reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 300

@abby14 That's pretty cool.

Posted : 25/08/2023 7:06 am
Abby14 reacted
(@abby14)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Topic starter

@coreymatthews I can see where you're coming from, lol, a bit eerie looking. It's possible. I do like aquatic beings and I have a connection with the ocean for sure, so I could have past lives being one of them, but I've never asked specifically.

It's the greys that used to scare me the most to be honest, lol

I've never dreamed about any, but I've had some experiences with them, one being with a negative one and one I'm not quite sure the polarity of... I saw them in an open-eye vision standing in my room, and they didn't look like the regular grey. Must've been a different version of their species. They were a bit taller and lanky looking, but not as tall as a human still. Seemed quite emotionless as I wasn't picking up any sort of energy from them, maybe they were just minding their emotions in my space though. They seemed to be reading the energy of the room or just observing. It was interesting.

Posted : 25/08/2023 9:48 am
Share: