Anthony William Healing Protocols

(@beccarich)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 519
Topic starter

@ana-bm-bm Hi Ana, love that you are so interested in this topic. Healing is so much more than our physical and mental bodies. I’ve been researching this for years and I’ve come to appreciate that the best form of healing encompasses all our 5 bodies, emotional, energetic/intuitive and spiritual included. I’ve been fascinated with spontaneous remissions and there’s a great book by Anita Moorjani called “Dying to be me” which proves that there is so much more to healing than we know.

I hope you will find some of the answers here helpful and good luck on your journey of discovery. 🙏💛

Posted : 20/05/2023 6:47 pm
(@beccarich)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@rainyangel616 yes I’ve heard about zeolite for a while now. I keep finding mixed reviews so I need to research it properly to find out why. If you have any other info, please feel free to share your thoughts and insights. Thank you for your contribution 🙏🌻

Posted : 20/05/2023 6:49 pm
(@beccarich)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@ohcarolyna aww you’re so kind and sweet, thank you for taking the time to post this beautiful message. I really appreciate it. You’ve given some great tips here thank you which I’ll definitely look into and try.

I hope it’s also useful for the other readers. It will be amazing if EA can read these and give some of her thoughts and insight too. 

Again, my sincere gratitude 🙏💛

Posted : 20/05/2023 6:53 pm
(@anas730121)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
MASTERED THE MATRIX
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 129

@beccarich Hi Becca, I follow Anthony William. I actually don't do the smoothies he recommends. I did get some of his books and I also did some outside research. For myself I have done the cleanses and celery juice in the morning. It helps the migraines I get. I also avoid some of the foods he has recommended to avoid for IBS which has helped me tremendously. That said I have little kids ages 10-1. My advice is to try with some of the foods he recommends. For example wild blueberries. I have found some foods (Abe's wild blueberry muffins) and organic smoothie pouches with vitamins added to them. The muffins has some products that need to be avoided but it is easier to get my kids to swallow them down rather than fully toxic foods. I am about to give my kids detox baths. That includes baking soda, bentonite clay, epson salt, and esstantial oils. Will keep you updated on that if you want.

I am going to be the odd man out here there. I was born with a genetic hearing loss. It is genetic bc almost everyone from my dad's side has it including me. I found my hearing loss to be a blessing not a curse. My husband has ADHD. We are convinced our son may have it as well. My youngest daughter has my hearing loss. I don't believe ADHD or Hearing loss is something that needs to be cured. I will get into that in a minute. What I do believe is that there are toxic chemicals put into our food and air by the government. It has been proven time and time again. I don't believe it is something we need to just accept. I do also believe that the medical community (not including spiritual or holistic, etc) doesn't always have our backs. I do believe we can combat everything with a little bit of research. That said my hearing loss has been my blessing. I wasn't bullied in school for it by my classmates. I am grateful for the experience because it taught me a lot about myself (to be self-reliant, not to listen to the words but find the meaning, what is important and what is not). I graduated 1 year early from high school. I became a certified pharm tech and then medical biller. I did all aspects of the revenue cycle management except becoming an actual manager or supervisor. With my husband and son, I have found his ADHD has taught him to be compassionate towards others. They are the first ones to make someone feel comfortable in any setting. Their energy lifts others in the room. Which at a time like this is definitely needed. My husband doesn't judge others and treats them like a human. I recommend the book Canaries Among us by Kayla Taylor. I definitely relate to some of her points in the book. It is from a perspective from a parent trying to understand their child's needs and society's response (which isn't always great). Lots of love and light yours and your family's way.

Posted : 05/06/2023 11:05 am
Arkie M. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2330

@patricekrysztofiak I heard about this too!

Posted : 06/06/2023 5:55 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2330

@beccarich Good questions!

Posted : 10/07/2023 10:21 pm
(@rose)
Member Registered
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 5

Beautiful posts in this thread! I agree with a lot that has been said and would like to add my own trial and error lessons to it...

I had the experience that the amount of supplements and diet protocols are not fit for highly sensitives, although he does recommend taking less if you're sensitive. But I also really depleted my adrenals with the food advice and starved myself. Going slower and more gently is definitely needed if you're sensitive I've learned, so I relate with Judy. Although I definitely benefitted from it too, it was just too harsh for my system. 

Secondly MM protocols are not the only way to detox but it is being presented that way, so yes it can get a bit culty. 

Thirdly MM doesn't address the emotional and mental root causes of disease, he outright denies this, just focuses on the physical, and then uses the angels and guided meditation for spiritual support, which is great, but not complete in my opinion. Trauma stored in the nervous system and negative beliefs also need to be cleared. What I found works for example is energy work, somatic work, breath work, shadow work, working with our guides etc... whatever modalities we resonate with. But I believe we need to take ownership of our thoughts and regulate our emotions one way or another. We all have the mental, emotional, etheric, physical and spiritual bodies and they all need to be connected and healed! The HPA axis is also very important for psychics and how it connects to the chakras. 

Everyone's healing path is different and powerful intention and belief trumps everything and can make miracles happen!

Also, did anyone listen to MM's alien disclosure podcast? It is almost a guided meditation to instill fear, the way it was presented with the ominous music etc, I didn't feel a very high vibe from it... He describes an almost alien abduction from negative beings that happened to him. Curious what you guys think of it!

Posted : 14/08/2023 5:12 am
(@rose)
Member Registered
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 5

@judy-acton-ayala right, the Archangel thing! I remember he says that archangels have no time for us because they are so busy. But that there are a lot of jobless angels who want to help. This is just not my experience personally, I have called upon the Archangels and they always came to help in some way or another, just like the angels.

I don't know what to make of the SOC either to be honest...

It is a bit sad with all of this conflicting information that different channels bring, that we end up distrusting ourselves! I had that for a while too after MM (and some other teachers), but eventually came back to center. Still an ongoing lesson for me though... 

Posted : 14/08/2023 12:15 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: