Clear all

Anthony William Healing Protocols

(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 829

What a beautiful view @thereasa. You're right that they help raise the frequency of humankind. And more people are awakening now. Let's be grateful for that.

Posted : 07/05/2023 3:54 am
Becca and Thereasa Lewis reacted
(@beccarich)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 432
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie thank you for taking the time to reply at length. I can comprehend how it works now much better. It’s certainly a health modality as a family we want to try. Of course the government health websites say it doesn’t work, and it’s such a pity because so many people read this and then they don’t believe this might be an avenue to better health for them. I’m positive this will all start to shift soon.

Posted : 07/05/2023 5:38 pm
Arkie M. reacted
(@beccarich)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@thereasa Thank you for sharing your story. I concur as this was all my findings too. That’s why it’s a hard one, as you don’t want to heal or cure the autism itself or make out there is anything wrong with it because these children are so gifted and creative in many ways, and the world needs them. However it’s the current systems which are failing them and don’t understand them like the schooling system for instance or the medical industry who just wants to medicate them.

In my case, my son’s behaviour was so out of control it took a toll on me and then my marriage, amongst many other things. I went out to find help but it all just made it so much worse. It’s validation, understanding and the right support and help that these children and families need so that the symptoms which detrimentally affect their daily living can be helped but that their beautiful qualities remain.

Posted : 07/05/2023 5:50 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru

Next to homeopathy and detoxification you should look into the Bach remedies, at least buy the Rescue Remedy, for any panic attack, restlessness etc. There should be many webshops to buy this.

Posted : 08/05/2023 6:58 am
Becca reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2020

Very interesting conversations and exchanging of thoughts✨🙏

Posted : 11/05/2023 12:12 am
Becca and Thereasa Lewis reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru

If you'd like to experiment with Divine Healing Codes, as mentioned in the Morgellon topic... it's totally free, and you wil be practicing Quantum healing: write down this number including the spaces, on a piece of paper. 

12 31 511

Draw a circle around it. Then tape this paper on the drinking bottle or glass of your son. Of course when writing fill your thoughts and heart with Unconditional Love. See what happens after a couple of weeks. 

Posted : 11/05/2023 3:48 am
(@thereasa)
Member Registered
Love Attraction
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 268

@lighthealer_arkie That's interesting. I'll give it a go. Thank you

Posted : 11/05/2023 5:11 am
Arkie M. reacted
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 394

@thereasa Checkout the EES scalar system for cellular healing. They just donated a bunch of cubes to an Autistic school that is helping them and it’s helping all beings across the planet in many different healing cellular ways. There are clinics all over the world and more coming. I’m going try my first session on Saturday:)

https://www.unifydhealing.com/what-is-the-eesystem

I believe Autistic beings are starseeds for our Evolution & should be kept safe and we should all be paying attention to what they are trying to show us 🙂 

Posted : 11/05/2023 7:58 am
Becca reacted
(@lowina-blackman)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
The Quantum Human
System Override
Get Woke

@beccarich My friend successfully reversed her MS using his protocol! 
My friend was diagnosed with MS in her 30's. She was always weak, unwell and chronic pain/fatigue to begin with, so she was not surprised that the doctor finally found out that she has MS and pretty much told her to prepare to be living in wheelchair for the rest of her life.
Few years ago she started to give Anthony's protocol a try and eat very clean, by the time Covid came, her doctors were surprised how she could reverse her MS.

During covid with the toughest lock down in Melbourne, Australia, she couldn't go to work so might as well follow the protocol even more strict. Basically she only eats certain fruits & veggies, she reached the healthiest state in her life! She has more energy, more clear in the head, fit body, no more pain and very happy! 

Then mandate hit, the 2 doctors secretly tell her not to take the jabs but could not get her an exemption. She went to a few other doctors and they laughed at her when she shown them her test results of how she could reverse her MS by just changing diet & detox. Those doctors pushed the jabs on her even harder since she has MS.
My friend couldn't get an exemption so she moved back with parents to save money since she lost income. Sadly, her dad took the jabs and developed cancer, died within a few months just this year. While she remain jab free, MS free and Covid wasn't too bad.

My friend is now a firm believer of eating clean & healthy, no drugs or medications, and her mindset is getting more and more positive!

Posted : 12/05/2023 10:22 pm
Becca and Arkie M. reacted
(@ana-bm-bm)
Member Registered
GFL Participant

@beccarich hello! I have been also in pursuit of bringing forth medical advances that suit us better. Not JUST the children! yes them too but we adults are also extraordinary beings!!!!!!! I would like to understand more of the body so that we can heal it with ease. I'm 100% new to Elizabeth (I just saw a video of her) and I don't know if she has channeled some info on this, so please anybody reading this let me know. 
You talk about the quantum field which I'm guessing would me quantum medicine right? Oh My God I ask with all my heart that we can go to that timeline where all this wonderful healing and well being practices exist.

Posted : 16/05/2023 3:34 pm
Becca and Arkie M. reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 238

@beccarich have you ever looked into Zeolite powder? Check it out.

Posted : 18/05/2023 3:23 pm
Becca reacted
(@ohcarolyna)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Light Codes: 230

@beccarich Hello! I read through this thread and it was filled with great information. All valid and very perceptive. 🙂

I would like to help you find a way to have your kids enjoy taking some of Anthony's detox protocols. 🙂 I read his book a couple of years ago and I have been keeping up with a few of his recommendation since then. I eat every day a big bowl of wild blueberries with spiralina and barley grass powder added in. Now some of my friends give this also to their kids by the way of making it into a popsicle. If you add the wild Blueberries into a jug of filtered water (no fluoride) you can make a juice. Then add in the spiralina and barley grass. Then add it to a popsicle tray and freeze. You can call them these are "Monster popsicles" to make it fun as their mouths with be all green when consuming them! If they like things a bit sweeter then use Monk fruit powder or xylitol powder (xylitol is from bark and it also strengthens the tooth enamel!) as a sweetener as these are healthier options that won't spike their insulin. 

Also adding in extra fibre is important as it binds to the toxins being released and gets them out of the body. There is a product called "clear fibre" which is Acacia fibre so that is great to give them too and it can be put into any liquid and its undetectable.

Zeolite is great too and very safe. but I agree with Judy to start slow. I bought a 100g pouch by the company Harmonic Arts for $28 canadian so it is a bit more on the pricy side but it is really good and even safe for pets. I have a little kitty and she is a very picky eater but after a stomach bug I gave she some and put it in her food and she didn't even notice. So you could add a bit into a stew/ or chili or even mac and cheese or something like that so they can't tell.

Also, there is a supplement called N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC for short) this helps a lot in removing heavy metals from the body. But you'll have to check with a naturopathic doctor on a dosage for kids and also if it can be taken with any medication.

Also, remember that everything is frequency and vibration! Viruses and toxins/poisons all vibrate at a low frequency. So when we are scared, worried, in fear or resentment/judgement we also vibrate at a low frequency so it matches the toxins. So as much as possible keep this in mind. Even when it comes to talking to our kids as we don't want to scare them or put them in this low vib state either. If we are in a higer state of gratitude, oneness and Love we can override a lot of these negative effects. Even when preparing foods if we are thinking...oh they will not like this... then you can actually lower the vibration of a healthy food and vice versa if you are going to eat or take an item that has a low vibration but you are in gratitube and love and thankfulness you can increase it's vibration! So always remember how powerful our thoughts and intentions are.

Last note to mention is grounding! Grounding is also super important and there is a lot of research now supporting this and how it positively can effect our health and well-being. So make sure your kids get outside a lot and with their shoes off! Lots of play and laughter is of course super healing too!

You are doing such a great job as a mother and you will find out what works for you and your family I know it. Sending you soo much Love and support on your journey and I hope this information has helped.

All the Best, Carolyne xoxo ❤️ 

This post was modified 11 months ago 2 times by ohcarolyna

Posted : 20/05/2023 10:25 am
(@beccarich)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie wow so fascinating. I’ll have to give it a try. Thank you for your contribution to this topic.

Posted : 20/05/2023 6:34 pm
Arkie M. reacted
(@beccarich)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@austinchic love this. Thank you. I will check this out.

Posted : 20/05/2023 6:35 pm
(@beccarich)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lowina-blackman wow what an amazing healing story. I love this. Thanks so much for sharing. If she’s ever keen to share her story, I’m creating a video interview series of healing stories for my website to show people what’s possible. Just send me a message if she would be open to it. 🤗

Posted : 20/05/2023 6:41 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: