Reality Breaker
Mastered The Matrix
Psychic Badge
Grid Worker
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 350
Topic starter

This activity will encourage you to reflect on your progress throughout the course and appreciate your own personal growth.

Follow these steps to complete the activity:

• Take a few minutes to reflect on your progress throughout the SHIFT Masterclass.

• Write a letter to your past self, congratulating them on their growth and progress. Include specific examples of challenges you have overcome and how you have grown as a result.

• Share your letter with the community form by replying to this post. This letter will serve as a reminder of your strength and resilience on your continued journey.

By sharing your letter on the community forum, you can also inspire and support your fellow students in their own journeys.

Posted : 13/06/2023 3:29 pm
(@dug00064)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 231

Dug L.

I am letting you know of the changes that have taken place between you and I over the last   

few month's has been a bit of a surprise. The direction that you chose to follow was a big step 

forward but was a decision made from a belief to discover something always thought to be real.                                          

I am grateful you followed through with this course even though the doubts where there. The

course was expected to be a little of a challenge and was. The amount of information/knowledge

was more than expected.

Lessons began so too did progress and growth. First challenge was to admitting that your

current life doesn't serve you and with that comes the understanding of physical and emotional

pain, awareness and knowledge. The hard work starts with changing a lifestyle of old habits, of

overcoming old patterns, reaction's and attachments. Repetition, repetition, repetition! Next up

E. Quan. I. mous, do not react / appreciate! Discernment is key, inner child work, obligation and 

intuition, ego death, neutrality. Alrighty, mindfulness, body scans and manifesting. Lot's of work!

Well, here we are! I will admit there was a lot of change that has happened since May but the

difference is great. Before this course there was anxiety, lots of negative reactions daily, lived with

no control of life just really not to happy. Now my journey is exciting , abundance of love, happiness

and gratefulness. A long rode is in front of me , lots of work to do but its all good. Thank you

Dug L. for a life(s) changing decision. Thank you EA and company.

Posted : 14/07/2023 10:05 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2137

@dug00064 Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 16/07/2023 10:56 pm
(@isannah-seraphim)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Shift Masterclass
Get Woke
Manifesting Guru
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 532

Dear Isannah,

Thank you for your/our continued commitment to growth, evolution and progress in your/our human and soul integration journey. You/We have taken many paths on this healing journey and I/we am/are so grateful for your/our commitment to making this world a better place through living your/our life with integration, through your/our heart. 

I/we know every growth step hasn't been easy, and recently I/we are most proud of not jumping to conclusions when something goes missing or is out of place in life. We have seen your growth and know that we can do an even better job at being present and curious when these things happen, rather than pointing fingers and blaming. 

We are also extremely proud of you for taking action in the areas that bring up nervousness, fear, anxiety. We are proud of you for sitting in the 7 day darkness meditation, for going on the road trip alone, for dancing and performing for the sake of having fun and moving our temple body, without worrying about what others will think. We have made great progress on living from our pure radiant heart and soul and spending less energy on concerning ourselves with others' judgements, criticisms and thoughts. 

We look forward to seeing what other magical experiences are waiting for us and cheering you on each step of the way. 

We love you forever and infinitely. 

Isannah - heart, body and soul. 

This post was modified 4 months ago by Isannah.seraphim

Posted : 26/12/2023 4:36 pm
Share: