Lesson Eight Activi...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Lesson Eight Activity - Share Your Wins!

EA
(@ea)
Member Admin
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Journeyer
System Override
Get Woke
EA Badge
Staff Badge
The Astral Traveler
Hidden Human History
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Reality Breaker
Mastered The Matrix
Psychic Badge
Grid Worker
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 351
Topic starter

By sharing your success stories, you can inspire and motivate each other to continue working towards your goals. It's also a great opportunity to celebrate each other's successes and acknowledge the progress that has been made throughout the SHIFT Masterclass.

Follow these steps to complete the activity:

• Take a moment to reflect on your journey through the SHIFT Masterclass. Think about the progress you have made, the obstacles you have overcome, and the victories you have achieved. 

• Write a post sharing your success story with the community by replying to this post. Be sure to include any SHIFT Masterclass tips or tricks that helped you along the way!

As we come to the end of the SHIFT Masterclass journey, let's carry forward the high-vibrational lessons, connections, and growth we have experienced. Allow the transformations we have embraced, ripple out into the world, spreading positive change and creating a brighter future for ourselves and those around us.

Posted : 13/06/2023 3:34 pm
Lyn reacted
(@dug00064)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 240

Share my wins, the biggest win was taking this course! Searching for a different, more meaningful life has brought me 

to a group of like minded souls. I have really felt comfortable with this forum and group of people that had motivated 

me to try the Shift Master Class Course, clueless to what I would benefit by investing my time and money. So happy I did.

I started in April and by the end of may I had realized that this course was going to change me. I started understanding

why my life was set for failure's and the how to change these patterns. Now the hard part that took a lot of time , realizing

ugly truths about my inner self, triggers ,trauma's and attachments. Progress slowed down , a lot of hard questions had to

be asked and hard truths to be accepted. Some tips that resonate with me, Appreciate everything light or dark. Appreciate

every moment. Give but also receive energy. stay neutral. stay balanced. LOL. Three months ago I would not know what the

F..k that even meant. Still LOL. Thats the difference now. I have changed in so many ways. I see life through a different lens.

Thats the difference now, I love this moment. I love this life. This course has so much into it, I keep going through the

assignment's and pick up more information . I am very grateful for information. 

Posted : 24/07/2023 7:44 pm
(@isannah-seraphim)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Shift Masterclass
Get Woke
Manifesting Guru
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 532

@dug00064 

Celebrating you in committing to this masterclass from beginning to end and allowing yourself to evolve and transform into loving living this life! The fact that you said yes to yourself and wanting to live a better life is deeply respectful and admirable. Thank you for taking ownership of your life and continuing to say yes to this human journey. Wishing you so much love and blessings on your path!

Posted : 16/01/2024 2:39 pm
(@isannah-seraphim)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Shift Masterclass
Get Woke
Manifesting Guru
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 532

@ea 

We are celebrating committing to this masterclass, despite having some months of slowing down and taking breaks.  We came into this masterclass aware of much of the knowledge in the masterclass and of course learned a few new things. Our biggest harvest from this masterclass is embodying awareness at a deeper level, and remembering that even though it feels like we are alone on this human/soul integration journey, we truly aren't, and that supports my heart with resilience and hope to keep moving forward and taking sacred pauses as needed for reflection and integrations. 

We know that journaling is a very powerful reflective tool, yet do not utilize it as much as we could, so the journaling and writing practices have been helpful and we feel grateful to have that as part of this masterclass and actually do it. 

Another aspect of the masterclass that was helpful, and under utilized before the class, was clearing my energy field. EA is so good at remembering to do this and we will be harnessing the power of this technique moving forward.

Thank you EA for this masterclass and making it a fun and easeful process to stick with. 

Posted : 16/01/2024 2:48 pm
Dug L. reacted
Share: