The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Psychic Protection Bundle
Spirit Guided
Past Life Bundle Badge
Light Codes: 195
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

I will definitely watch the workshop about Astral Travel again, but at the moment, it's the lucid dreaming part that I struggled with for a while.

It is still very difficult for me to see my dreams - hope you follow me. When I do, it almost always feels like being an observer of what is happening. Nevertheless, I managed to be aware and mention that "I am dreaming". So, is it from that point that we become lucid dreaming?

I have to admit it is confusing. I really must re-watch the whole workshop.

But my concern is to be able to have something .... I rephrase, from dreaming with apparently nothing happening (which we know isn't the case, we all dream), only blackness to suddenly pictures and something happening can take forever. How can I be aware of my dreams? 

I am still practicing after week 1 of the workbook the LD, but on 7 days, I'm lucky if I end up with 4 days of consciously dreaming to then say "I am dreaming".

Any advice, because I would love to change that very much!

Thanks.

Posted : 10/12/2023 9:10 am
Tay Ryn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2141

@nathalieroth-authorblogger You can also watch EA's video regarding lucid dreaming: https://elizabethapril.com/video-post/lucid-dreams-how-to-control-your-dreams-ea043/

Posted : 10/12/2023 7:51 pm
(@nathalieroth-authorblogger)
Member Registered
Spirit Guide Bundle
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
DNA Activations Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Past Life Bundle Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 I just found it after posting it. I understand better; thank you for the suggestion. 😊

Posted : 11/12/2023 8:36 am
(@tayryn)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Manifesting Guru
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 161

@nathalieroth-authorblogger There are a two ways I would recommend. The first way is not that easy to do though especially during the work week if you have to get up early or need a certain amount of deep sleep. So the first way that I practiced was during my University study holidays and over weekends more because then i had the free time to sleep in if needed more. It was a great way to see and remember dreams and it helped to increase my awareness and my memory of them more and more. I set a few timed alarms per night on my phone near by and kept a journal and pen with it. So when the timer woke me up I would immediately wake and write down any imagery I could remember. It was not much at first but after practice and repeatedly doing this, it became second nature to wake and write. I did it for many weeks perhaps a few months but on and off not every night just when I could. Soon, I had actually trained my body to wake at multiple transition points between dreams, so would remember many per night. To the point that my memory of them also increased and to this day I still often remember more than one dream per night without needing to write them down anymore. Sometimes the dreams that family members and myself shared when we lived together also impacted each other collectively like one of us would know intuitively that it had a message for the other or all of us. It became at this time very useful to us to share our dreams and it was very interesting. After some time of that initial practice and stopping doing it so formally. I had my first lucid dream. To be honest the very first one started as a nightmare and fear had me gripped in its talons, I was being chased by a shark in the ocean swimming & while realizing I was about to be eaten and die, I just knew it wasn't real simultaneously. So in this first lucid dream experience from this knowingness I looked up and I just created floating steps out of nothing with my mind I imagined them into the sky and walked up them all the way up into the clouds where I found a huge X-men like style mansion and I knew it was a school. I met many beings that felt super familiar but I had never seen before in waking life there. I also went into massive libraries there and studied books and had someone demonstrate sound healing on my chakras which felt as if it really had the effect in the physical- it was so beautiful and amazing. I felt I had come home. The second lucid dream I had involved doing kungfu with my friend and partner but there was this knowing that he was my partner from another place and space or time, perhaps another dimension or timeline. It felt other worldly in the dream even though we were outside on Earth like grass under trees doing our practices like a dance together yet apart. Then he challenged me to race to some place and we both excitedly started running - the next instant, I knew I could change my form and did so as I wished and I became the condor flying as I did this I noticed he too had changed into a panther running below me. There have been many others on and off for years now. But, those two lucid dreams altered my perception of what is possible and what we can do with awareness while dreaming dramatically. The second method I am trying out now for fun and still have work to do on it is from the channel- BASHAR. He says if you are creatively inclined to create a unique symbol draw it up and set the intention to call it into your dreams and when you see it, this is your reminder that you are dreaming and that you are the manifestor or creator of your reality. He says that the more one can do this, the more we can bring that energy of creation and manifestation into our waking reality too. It's exciting. He got quite specific with the symbol and said first create something unique that u would recognize for sure as having meaning or like a signature to you that you know only u made no one else. Then he says to add to it something negative or another part to the drawing/dream symbol that is representative of what u do not prefer. In this way the symbol contains both your unique image and 1 unique to you not preferring it-which jolts your consciousness into knowing absolutely for sure if it was to see it in a dream state that you were unmistakably dreaming and can wake up in your dream to shift it. He says this is a great ascension tool as well to practice for waking dreams. Hope that helps or at least is fun to read. I don't think there is any faster or best way to develop it, each person can just experiment and keep trying consistently to see some results. I wish more people were sharing their experiences on here. All the best!

Posted : 02/01/2024 12:41 pm
(@tayryn)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Manifesting Guru
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6PRU3rj/

Link to Bashar on lucid dreaming

Posted : 02/01/2024 2:33 pm
Member Registered
Spirit Guide Bundle
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
DNA Activations Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Past Life Bundle Badge
Topic starter

@tayryn Thank you so much for all this. It makes more sense for the multiple alarms set-up to do. 😊 The key for me is really to remember while I sleep. If so, I got better now at saying consciously that I am dreaming. I am working on it from there, creating something else. Work in progress on that. But I will set alarms as I still can at the moment disturb my nights, as I don't work, and when I will, it will be from home. 🙂 

I will practice the second one from Bashar. Thanks again for the tip, I appreciate it. ❤️ 

Much love.

Nathalie Revin.

Posted : 03/01/2024 11:15 am
Tay Ryn reacted
(@tayryn)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Manifesting Guru
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge

Cool! Yea I get what you are saying. Thats why all the check ins about asking "Am i dreaming?" again and again helps. Keeping up with that in the day and in the dream as practices are also a big part of this process to condition oneself to question reality. I find that I often automatically ask myself or just have the thought, "How did i get here?" And if I don't know or remember it's generally been that I am in a dream and realise that. Or that the last thing i remember was a different dream space/place. Yet after time one can get more of a continuity of just knowing too without so many checks. It's magical to be able to chat about this and explore more of our abilities so thanks to you too. 💚✨🙌 

Posted : 03/01/2024 2:11 pm
Member Registered
Spirit Guide Bundle
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
DNA Activations Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Past Life Bundle Badge
Topic starter

@tayryn it will always be a pleasure! 😉 ❤️

Posted : 03/01/2024 4:42 pm
Tay Ryn reacted
Member Registered
Spirit Guide Bundle
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
DNA Activations Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Past Life Bundle Badge
Topic starter

@tayryn Thank you so much for the advice. Since you posted the same night, it got better. I admit that I haven't put the alarm clock yet, but for whatever reason, I wake up multiple times at night only to ask myself: "am I dreaming?". Sometimes, I got a Yes, others No. The most effective LD I had since was incredible, nothing profound but for a 1st time, it was for me.
I was on a cruise ship and was going on land with others for the day. After getting out of bus/shuttle, we ended next to a vaste water land, at the other side, far away, was a city..apparently Dubaï (the name came to me, I don't even know why). Everyone else was going on the left inside a building to catch a transportation to get there, but I stayed facing the water because it was faster by crossing it. Then, I knew I was dreaming (I asked), and a voice wanted to know what would I do then. I said I can cross by walking each step on a bridge that would build itself at the same time I would put a foot forward. So I did exactly that and could reach faster the city. There, I was hugging and giving pure love to many other people which was adding itself on a counter for getting my spiritual business grow strong. I was so happy, and nothing felt strange in what was happening.

To follow, for sure! 😊 

Posted : 10/01/2024 11:32 am
Tay Ryn reacted
(@tayryn)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Manifesting Guru
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge

That's awesome! 😀 

Posted : 10/01/2024 11:37 am