My astral traveling...

Notifications
Clear all

My astral traveling had disconnected me from my human body, but…

(@amymcelroy73)
Member Registered
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Reality Breaker
The Quantum Human
DNA Activations Badge
Light Codes: 318
Topic starter

I can now say that I am really working on reactivating my human body in the most wonderful and beautiful way. 
For some time I was completely disconnected from my body and wasn’t aware of it.  My health was in such turmoil that I had such chronic pain everywhere within my being that I literally one day searched for something that I could use quickly to cut off one of my arms because the pain was just too unbelievably severe that I literally was going to do that. So glad I didn’t. Lol! 
Plus, all my relationships with everyone just was incredibly toxic and unbelievably unhealthy that I couldn’t understand why? Why was this happening? I have always put everyone before myself without any kind of hesitation and still do not feel any resentment about those situations. I still today love everyone and everything and I carry no hate in my heart. That’s not who I am. Never have been. 
So I would always put the reason why I was treated so poorly too being that I must of done something horrible in some past life that this is what I must go through and learn from. 
I am still searching and learning all that I can in this lifetime and learn from others and I try to always make the truest choice that feels the most right in my heart. I live by this. 
I have never been a judgmental person even though I have always, no matter the situation, have always been judged in one form or another. They are all the same to me. 
I am still learning about astral travel and remote viewing in the healthiest way I can. I can sometimes go over my limit and still push some more. I have always been the kind of person that loves “instant gratification”! I love the feeling of pushing the limits on everything and not on people. I am a loner and enjoy my alone time. Always have. 
Anyways, sorry for the ramblings and thank you all for allowing me to be myself and be feel safe here. Biggest hug to all of you out there. 🤗

Posted : 29/02/2024 11:06 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1986

@amymcelroy73 You got this💪❤️🙏 Sending so much love🥰

Posted : 04/03/2024 5:49 am
Christina reacted
(@amymcelroy73)
Member Registered
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Reality Breaker
The Quantum Human
DNA Activations Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 you are very kind to reply to me. I really appreciate it.

Posted : 05/03/2024 10:30 am
(@amymcelroy73)
Member Registered
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Reality Breaker
The Quantum Human
DNA Activations Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 thank you so much

Posted : 24/03/2024 11:30 pm
(@amymcelroy73)
Member Registered
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Reality Breaker
The Quantum Human
DNA Activations Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @amymcelroy73

I can now say that I am really working on reactivating my human body in the most wonderful and beautiful way. 
For some time I was completely disconnected from my body and wasn’t aware of it.  My health was in such turmoil that I had such chronic pain everywhere within my being that I literally one day searched for something that I could use quickly to cut off one of my arms because the pain was just too unbelievably severe that I literally was going to do that. So glad I didn’t. Lol! 
Plus, all my relationships with everyone just was incredibly toxic and unbelievably unhealthy that I couldn’t understand why? Why was this happening? I have always put everyone before myself without any kind of hesitation and still do not feel any resentment about those situations. I still today love everyone and everything and I carry no hate in my heart. That’s not who I am. Never have been. 
So I would always put the reason why I was treated so poorly too being that I must of done something horrible in some past life that this is what I must go through and learn from. 
I am still searching and learning all that I can in this lifetime and learn from others and I try to always make the truest choice that feels the most right in my heart. I live by this. 
I have never been a judgmental person even though I have always, no matter the situation, have always been judged in one form or another. They are all the same to me. 
I am still learning about astral travel and remote viewing in the healthiest way I can. I can sometimes go over my limit and still push some more. I have always been the kind of person that loves “instant gratification”! I love the feeling of pushing the limits on everything and not on people. I am a loner and enjoy my alone time. Always have. 
Anyways, sorry for the ramblings and thank you all for allowing me to be myself and be feel safe here. Biggest hug to all of you out there. 🤗

Posted : 26/03/2024 8:35 pm
(@amymcelroy73)
Member Registered
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Reality Breaker
The Quantum Human
DNA Activations Badge
Topic starter

I have successfully found myself again. I want to thank everyone who took time out of your day to read my post and comment your experience and help me along my path of rediscovery. Thank you all from my whole heart. I finally feel like I belong somewhere safe. I have never met people with so much love and compassion for another that I have found in this group. I am so grateful to be part of this family. Thank you again. 🥹

Posted : 26/03/2024 8:44 pm
Arkie M. reacted
Share: