Help needed for pra...

Notifications
Clear all

Help needed for practicing my psychic abilities.

(@nathalieroth-authorblogger)
Member Registered
Spirit Guide Bundle
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
DNA Activations Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Psychic Protection Bundle
Spirit Guided
Past Life Bundle Badge
Light Codes: 195
Topic starter

Hi, I have been actively practicing for the last 2 weeks (because I just got EA tools, videos, etc) some of my hybrid superpower abilities by myself, which is great for a few, but now I want to push further.

That's why I need your help with my channeling and remote viewing.

# Channeling: It would make a big difference if you could give me (or send via email, at your convenience) some questions that I could seek answers for you and for which I don't already know the topic and/or answer. If it's always for me... well, it's just not the same and as effective, and in the long run, it's about working with clients.

Please write down 2-5 questions so I can have enough material to work with. I would give you what the channeled message would be after if you want. 

It's really about practicing for me at this point.

# Remote viewing: I would a least need another starseed to accept being my partner in doing some remote viewing - on my part, or if you need someone too, that's cool!

Thank you so much, and I can't wait to practice with you, dear Starseed members. 😊 

Posted : 06/12/2023 12:50 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2119

@nathalieroth-authorblogger😍😍😍🙏

Posted : 08/12/2023 5:22 pm
(@jessica56)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 225

Hi Natalie!

I’m interested and been looking for some clarity lately if you are still offering this? I can go ahead and send you an email with questions if you’re willing to share your email? Thank you!

Posted : 17/12/2023 9:48 pm
Member Registered
Spirit Guide Bundle
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
DNA Activations Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Past Life Bundle Badge
Topic starter

Hi Jessica,

You can send me some questions, even using the Private message function here, so it's only gonna be for both of us.

Please, it will help me to have the year you were born, and the city-state and country where you are living now. I want to channel for the right Jessica.

Let me know,

Much Love,

NR

Posted : 19/12/2023 10:55 am
(@char-mcguinnessgmail-com)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 31

Hi Nathalie,

I am interested in the psychic reading as well if you’re still offering. Please let me know. Thanks so much! Charlene 

Posted : 04/01/2024 7:32 pm
(@lko2020)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 121

@nathalieroth-authorblogger 

Hello Nathalie,

I would really enjoy assisting, helping, working with you. 😊 Please let me know if you are still working with this type energy and I will send you my info. 🙂 

Thank you,

Laura

Posted : 26/01/2024 11:55 am
Member Registered
Spirit Guide Bundle
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
DNA Activations Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Past Life Bundle Badge
Topic starter

@char-mcguinnessgmail-com Hi Charlene; nice to meet you. 🙂 I am still using my psychic abilities by channelings and tarot readings, I love it so much. And with all the positive responses and testimonials ( https://www.nathalierevinroth.com/psychic-consultations#testimonials ) that I received are only encouraging me to keep going in that direction. I would love to bring you answers to what you may wonder. If this is something you would be open to doing as a client. It's time for me to balance out my input and output of energy I put into the Universe, and since it has been only output for a while now, I am asking to be paid for doing Psychic Reading. I am certain by following EA that, you can understand that.

If this is something that resonates with you ❤️, I put a direct link to the page of my website for you to choose and book your consultation with - https://www.nathalierevinroth.com/psychic-consultations

Thank you so much for reaching out. I hope to connect with you and bring you what you are seeking in your life.

Much Love,

Nathalie Revin

Posted : 29/01/2024 9:18 am
Member Registered
Spirit Guide Bundle
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
DNA Activations Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Past Life Bundle Badge
Topic starter

@lko2020 Hi Laura, nice to meet you. Thank you for reaching out to me. ❤️ 

Yes, I am still channeling and doing psychic reading every day. I love that so much. And from all the positive responses and testimonials I received, I can only move forward ( https://www.nathalierevinroth.com/psychic-consultations#testimonials ).

Let me know what you have in mind by working with me.

Much Love,

Nathalie Revin

Posted : 29/01/2024 9:22 am
 Jens
(@silvergreylion)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 73

This may seem like an odd request, but if you can discern anything, in the LIGO project, about the non-publication of the delay between detecting a gravity wave, and the energetic burst of radiation associated with it, I'd love to hear about it.

Posted : 04/04/2024 10:24 am
Member Registered
Spirit Guide Bundle
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
DNA Activations Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Past Life Bundle Badge
Topic starter

@silvergreylion Hi Jens, thanks for asking.

Actually, your request falls into one of a YouTube videos I posted a few weeks ago. People send me questions they want me to channel, and I will make a video afterward with all the answers. I am asking for a general topic question; yours cannot be more general! 😋 

I would love to have more questions to channel and do that video. Would you be open for me to put your question into that video? The audience can choose to stay anonymous; only the questions and the answers are for all.

I link the video for you: https://bit.ly/Canal24-5NRR  

and the form to leave me the questions:Leave your questions to be channeled

Let me know how do you feel about it.

Much love,

Nathalie Revin.

Posted : 30/04/2024 9:55 am
 Jens
(@silvergreylion)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 73

Posted by: @nathalieroth-authorblogger

@silvergreylion Hi Jens, thanks for asking.

Actually, your request falls into one of a YouTube videos I posted a few weeks ago. People send me questions they want me to channel, and I will make a video afterward with all the answers. I am asking for a general topic question; yours cannot be more general! 😋

uhm ... cannot be less general?

I would love to have more questions to channel and do that video. Would you be open for me to put your question into that video? The audience can choose to stay anonymous; only the questions and the answers are for all.

I link the video for you: https://bit.ly/Canal24-5NRR  

and the form to leave me the questions:Leave your questions to be channeled

Let me know how do you feel about it.

You are welcome to use my question, nickname, and first name in the video.

Posted : 03/05/2024 7:20 am
Share: