Protect Health by raising vibration?

(@suecockrell)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
System Override
Light Codes: 350
Topic starter

Can I *actually* protect my health from poisoned water, poisoned air, shedding vaccines, nanoparticles, pesticide-filled food, and processed unhealthful food by "raising my vibration?"  can you give specific ways to do this?

Can practicing new beliefs, saying affirmations, thinking positive thoughts, envisioning clean air, food, water, and robust, vibrant health work to create these? 

This topic was modified 3 months ago 2 times by suecockrell

Posted : 30/01/2024 7:53 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2307

@suecockrell Thank you for posting your questions!

Posted : 30/01/2024 8:27 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 972

@suecockrell Yes I actually did precisely this, right before i had to take the jab, while every fiber of my body said no. I already did the positive thinking and affirmations. Since day 1 of the plandemic, i was sure never to take a shot. But in the end i was more or less obligated and forced to do it. I raised my vibration with the aid of our beloved EA, for which I'm still enormously grateful. How?

https://elizabethapril.com/product/system-override/

It also includes some 3D advises, from Sharma. She's a real gem! Wishing you success!

Posted : 30/01/2024 11:32 am
suecockrell reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 696

Yes raising vibration will greatly improve health and your immune system.doctors diagnosis me with chronic ciatica said I would eventually need surgery as I could barely walk in Excruciating pain always.gabapentins helped alittle and they are a non narcotic,chiropractor helpeda alittle.only some pain relief enough to get a good night sleep.once and awhile I will get Migraines take ibuprofen for that.i other don't like prescription medications.weed now I will smoke some of that lol.12.14 2022 is when I found source. Between ea and frequency meditations back pain is a thing of the past.no more gabepentins

Posted : 30/01/2024 6:04 pm
suecockrell reacted
(@suecockrell)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
System Override
Light Codes: 350
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie thank you for this tip. I bought that program but have not listened yet.

Posted : 09/02/2024 2:34 am
Arkie M. reacted
(@daniel-rauchut)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 342

I feel like every since a GFL summit maybe a year back and reiterated in another summit several episodes later when I believe it was Bacta who suggested charging water with crystals and intentions for many health purposes. I started practicing this and it worked very miraculously. raw shungite in my water has worked great and even some spare tourmilinated quartz crystals from a broken lily rose bracelet have been amazing for all my ailments and even anxiety and raising vibration. Shake it up and and get it activated say a little prayer or intention and tell it you love it and the magic happens 

Posted : 09/02/2024 5:46 am
Share: