Is WEF 2030 Agenda ...

Notifications
Clear all

Is WEF 2030 Agenda a GFL Mandate? Is it Sinister?

(@stevepariseau)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 405
Topic starter

The May 2023 GFL described a society or network of beings who ALL had everything they need whenever they need it with no exchange of money. This DOES resonate with me as I've had incarnations in these societies. Question . . . Is the World Economic Forum's 2030 agenda where they propose that you will own nothing and have what you need to be happy . . . Is that a GFL push to get Earth in line with other worlds that ARE part of the GFL? (Earth is NOT part of the GFL as indicated in the May 2023 meeting). This May meeting seemed benign with general questions about daily life in the GFL but seriously, everyone, if you haven't watched it yet you MUST! SOO many things resonated with me about how things work up there and it makes total sense that I must be GFL volunteer or assigned participant to be here now. All the way down to my feelings about pets, money, health care, vacation, and just generally doing the right thing.

So yeah, EA, please explore the relationship, if any, between normal GFL life and this WEF 2030 agenda. Is the agenda a sinister thing organized by dark energies to take power and possessions from the people? Or is it a needed push by the GFL to get to where Earth needs to be in order to actually join the GFL? I kind of feel like it is a little bit of both where it is a push but those who are in power want to do it their way which is keeping capitalism in the forefront. Hm, how would that even work?

Posted : 29/05/2023 2:09 pm
NatGJ reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker