Is there only one s...

Notifications
Clear all

Is there only one source for all universes out there? Or does each universe have a source?

(@cathydu96)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 500
Topic starter

Is there only one source for all universes out there? Or does each universe have a source?

There are infinite universes out there but I’m not sure if each of them has a different source that created it

Posted : 08/03/2024 4:29 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2321

@cathydu96 Good questions!

Posted : 08/03/2024 5:08 pm
(@mynameissiemanym)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 101

hello dear cathydu96. i believe that every minor creation have a major creator. we as humans are part of a collective known as a spirit. earth as a planet also have a collective (spirit) and its responsible for most of the life on this planet. most humans are part of earth's spirit. but earth's collective is not responsible for our solar system (other planets) as its considered minor compared to that. therefor earth's spirit is part of a bigger collective and this goes on. with that in mind, i dont think different universes be created by a same creator. imagine god (whatever one may would like to call) as a man, sitting under a tree and is daydreaming all this universe. i believe that creator of our universe is itself part of something greater.

Posted : 08/03/2024 6:59 pm
(@madgar29)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 57

All humans on earth are part of the earth collective. Even the starseeds. which i will self claim as a starseed. Is it our only collective? no. Unless the human is removed from that collective which i believe is possible to a certain capacity. 

I believe in one source or the source. There are so many plains of existence not to even mention the number of them stacked on top of each other or inbetween or below or to the side. its if you go deeper into it you will just go insane to try to understand it. I will agree what humans can relate this to are pagan gods. throughout history. for example all of the greek gods having their own domains their own plains of existences. i consider them the term demi gods.  or viking gods or indian. or chinese or japanese. even if we can go back to our own history and curiously wonder why so many civilazations around the world have very similiar gods that seem to stim from a certain place. 

to those that say they do not exist. million of humans believing in them and manifesting them is creating them and i think i will say in confidence yes many pagan gods do exist due to just being real already or human manifesting being co-creators. 

the question is how deep do you want to go. But overall I will say one source the source. no matter the number of realities. 

Maybe you have two questions? I read. do all universes have one source i said yes. does source create all universes. no. absolutely not. in fact you can create your own realities rather you want to do it in dream time or the astral planes. become your own demi-god 😉

This post was modified 2 months ago by madgar29

Posted : 09/03/2024 4:36 am
Share: