Clear all

Is there more than one “source”?

(@kriyajoy)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 206
Topic starter

If we are all connected under one source frequency consciousness that has created this entire reality and everything we experience, are there other sources that have created an entirely separate experience outside of our own? You made me question this in the June GFL meeting when you something something along the lines of when we get to the end “or you create your own reality”. I have wondered this before like when we have mastered this reality and experienced it in full, do we have the option/knowledge/experience to bring into existence our very own cosmic creation? This alluding to the fact that there may be multiple, even infinite, “sources”. All with their own experiential realities!? 

Posted : 22/06/2023 7:55 pm
(@kpierce1015)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 130

Yes!!! This is my exact question, and kept me up this morning. I tried talking to my husband about this earlier, but it was too mind bending for him / he didn't believe it, so unfortunately I couldn't go into it more with him. But! Afterwards, I went outside to hang laundry, and saw a preying mantis watching me. To me, that was a sign, and 1 that I haven't seen in a while, so I believe I'm on the right path with that. 

I have read in the past, (and I wan't to say this was from 1 of Dolores Cannon's books but really can't remember), but there is a Source/Creator BEYOND that of our own, and infinitely so. Not too much more was on the subject, unfortunately, because I would have LOVED to have dived into that.

When you think about how when we get to a high enough dimensionality/knowing, that we can continue on and create our own Universe (or would it be beyond that as well?), with our own set of laws and creations that can be vastly different from here. Then it only seems logical (to me) to think that there is.

My thoughts are is that Source is the creator of this known existence (Universe, whatever), and that there are other Source/Creator's that are of the same dimensionality (like a side step), and they have their own level's of dimensionality to work through, and they have a creator/source that created them, and it just keeps on going in an ever complex and complicated web. Especially with the knowledge of how complex our universe is with all the parallel realities, and dimensions, layers, etc going on.

Posted : 28/06/2023 3:39 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

Posted by: @nickq1233

@kriyajoy Interesting. I really like this topic. Deep. We know about our Source. Hmmmm. What about another Universe? The All within the Hermetic Philosophy references the All or Source as the one that created our Universe. What about another Universe? Shouldn’t there be another Source?

Posted : 28/06/2023 5:02 pm
Share: