HOW CAN WE STAY POS...

Notifications
Clear all

HOW CAN WE STAY POSITIVE, HEALTHY AND CREATIVE UNDER CONSTANT NON STOP CHEMTRAILS?

(@chryssanthi)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 64
Topic starter

Hi Elizabeth, I really need them to help us, here in Greece, we are ruled by really dark creatures and  they spray all day long almost everyday lately, I'm suffering and most importantly, I can't think, my head hurts, my nose and neck are sore, I can't be creative like that, I feel sick. Old people, like my parents, get really sick. I don't know what to do to protect them. I've asked again and again but the question didn't get through, HOW CAN WE PROTECT OURSELVES FROM CHEMTRAILS? since they don't want to intervene and stop this shit, at least they can give a health tip to those that are realising what is happening and are not part of it...so that we can stay strong, happy and creative and work towards change...This is so important!!!

Posted : 30/12/2023 3:52 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@chryssanthi So sorry to hear what you and your family would've been through. Sending extra love and healing vibes and protection❤️✨🙏

Posted : 30/12/2023 6:06 pm
(@marieguerdin11)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 146

@chryssanthi when I found out about chemtrails I was obsessed by them and I made myself sick. I decided to STOP focusing on them one day and sent compassion to the "people" who do that. Since then I have been feeling much better. Just focus on the here and now and imagine a timeline where chemtrails do not affect you. They willl only affect you if you let them to.

Posted : 02/01/2024 6:48 am
Chryssanthi reacted
(@chryssanthi)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 64
Topic starter

thank you for the comment, unfortunately I found out about chemtrails by the impact they have on my health. I sensed the chemicals, saw the plains, connected the dots by myself, didn't need external information to form an idea. So, trust me, I'm not focusing on them,  my body has an alarm that rings when the chemicals are in my here and now, before I even think about it...

Posted : 02/01/2024 7:26 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 999

@chryssanthi Still, if you think there's nothing to do... be aware we're living in a matrix.  It's all illusion. Step out of it in a moment and alter your reality. At least your (physical) reaction.

I can  only tell what I would do. Manifest clean air, or at least neutralized air by the White Hats. Believe that this chemicals cannot touch or hurt you. Create a shield around you that filters and alters the chemicals into neutrality. 

I did the same thing when i had to take the covid shot. Every cell in my body was against it. Yet i took 2 shots laughing.  How? Whole my life i was totally against any vax and still am. Well, with a little help from a friend. EA! The System Override course. 

Posted : 03/01/2024 4:53 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 999

Just substitute the jab with the chemtrail:

https://elizabethapril.com/product/system-override/

Posted : 03/01/2024 11:17 pm
Share: