Wellness Bundle Badge
Grid Worker
Get Woke
System Override
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 553
Topic starter

So I'm not sure when this could be asked - December's questions are AMAZING and I'm super excited.

But this chemtrail problem has been bothering me non-stop and it's really getting me down having the sun being blocked out so many days in a row, and even when it does come out, it's still covered in a thin haze. Even EA is posting a few reels on IG and it just gets me all worked up 😅

I would just absolutely love and appreciate if we could get some answers- whether it's during a GFL meeting or not...

The main thing is 👉 even if we have a whole bunch of "solutions" for not having access to the sun (like light therapy, vit D supplements, copper in our plants, chem busters, etc.), isn't that avoiding the root problem and therefore still allowing it to go on? I also don't see realistically how to help our own animals, and mother Gaia. None of this makes sense to me if - respectfully - the GFL is on our side (or even just earth's side, at least). 

It just seems to me like this is something that can't be ignored and allowed to happen like so many other things that the powers that were are throwing at us, where we just pivot and find solutions. It's the sun for crying out loud - our livelihood! 

Also- I'm pretty sure I've watched every single video EA has done on chemtrails, but if this question has already been answered, I'd appreciate a link 😊

Thanks for reading 🩷

Posted : 04/12/2023 11:23 pm
Melody reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester