HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
MANIFESTING GURU
PSYCHIC BADGE
REALITY BREAKER
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Light Codes: 1020
Topic starter

I’m needing clarification on a question you answered before regarding dark & unity, etc. I understand your message that accepting the dark along with the light is fully accepting Source since source is both dark & light. However I cannot seem to fully grasp this & make it make sense in life. Why then do prophecies & such warn us all to cast out evil? Warn us that accepting or unifying with evil means turning away from god? Why then are we fighting so hard in your light battles?! If we accept them for Unity then why fight them? I guess the words mean different things to different people so I’d like to get on the same page with what Unity means & what it actually looks like while being a human.

For example I want Unity of all people & living creatures but I don’t feel this includes those beings choosing evil acts & dark agendas. If they turn to the light then sure that is unifying but how is it ok to welcome in evil when we choose to welcome in love instead?

If evil is something to unify with, why only connect with light beings?! I feel it’s a dichotomy. If we are to accept evil then why are we choosing light? We choose to love & help , not harm, moving towards the light I thought?! Being neutral in the Middle is not moving toward light, it’s avoiding both light & dark or it’s sitting in both light & dark. How can we be good people & souls of the light connected to 5D if we allow in evil dark beings or agendas & call it unity? Why wouldn’t we all want unity with what we identify with? I want the light, others may want the dark, that’s their choice, they can unify as the dark, we can unify as the light. But I just can’t grasp how unity means to accept the dark. Does that mean we allow pedophiles & murderers to be our friends?! Id think not but if we avoid them then we aren’t unifying with them….What does unity look like in our real life with real actions & examples?!

Basically where is the line drawn?! Does the dark want to unify with the light? I’d think not.  I’m starting to feel it’s wrong & bad to feel an alignment with only  the light & a disgust &  intolerance for the dark.  Please make this make sense 🙏🏼

Posted : 09/03/2023 8:18 am
EA reacted
 EA
(@ea)
Member Admin
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GET WOKE
EA BADGE
STAFF BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
REALITY BREAKER
MASTERED THE MATRIX
PSYCHIC BADGE
GRID WORKER
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 361

@jencline Awesome question!! I'll be addressing this in one of the Q&A recordings xo

Posted : 09/03/2023 11:58 am
Bret R reacted
(@jencline)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
LOVE ATTRACTION
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTER
MASTERED THE MATRIX