why do i keep break...

Notifications
Clear all

why do i keep breaking down crying when i listen to anything about dna, 5d, galactic assistance, etc.

(@chelsb23)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 229
Topic starter

i have been on my awakening journey for years now, but i would say the past 2 years i have really opened up to it and have dove as deep as i possibly can. recently, the past few weeks, if i listen to anything about the for example history of earth, space, shadow battles, earthshift and freewill 5d etc... like currently im reading "bringers of the dawn" by barbara m. and i start balling listening about our double helix dna and the unplugged 12 strand original dna. I dontt understand why im getting these overwhelming emotions specifically over these subjects. i have been attempting access to my records.. but im still very much in acquaintance phase of that.. anyone have any insight on this?? would be so appreciative to understand 

Posted : 13/11/2023 1:16 pm
Arkie M. reacted
(@vodo4ka)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 8

It's definitely touching on something at your core.  Keep exposing yourself to the information and sooner or later you will get the answer you seek, but do it in moderation if you are having such a strong reaction to it.

We all still need to operate in this dimension to some extent, and you want to avoid getting emotionally burnt out. 

Imagine if you had some advanced physics lecture read out to you, and it was full of things you don't yet understand.  You would just be stunned, and would need to take a long time to process and contemplate the information, and maybe you won't be able to fully unless you go out and do research in other fields.

I feel that's what's happening now.  Too much, too soon, but on the right track.  Good luck!

Posted : 30/11/2023 3:33 am
Chelsea Beck reacted
(@chelsb23)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 229
Topic starter

@vodo4ka that resonates very much so. it is strange the yearning for the knowledge and the limits to our beings, our physical condition and what it can withstand, and also knowing that the possibilities are without bounds when the intent is done in love. I believe this current state is a growth towards ascension, and its somewhat coupled with a healing towards a personal wound from childhood to present concerning crying. my mother would become irritated and cold when i cried, and as i got older, i never really changed lol. i can easily cry. and what keeps coming to mind is in my 20's i knew i couldnt really change this about me, although i wanted the acceptance and to "not be a pushover" to "not be so effected by .." why would i Want to feel that way.... but i know that its okay to feel and some of us feel more outwardly. getting older i have learned to be more fluid.. i dont let that which moves me attach to me or i attach to it. i feel and it connects me to spirit in a way, also, with this experience i had no choice, having become somewhat skilled in "sucking up my cry" with this it just come over me like waves. its very beautiful.. and so is this... the communication and realization, i knew all this already but i didnt notice until i wrote it. thank you. bless you.

Posted : 07/12/2023 11:02 pm
Art Ra reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2093

@chelsb23 I agree with Art Ra. 🙏

Posted : 29/01/2024 9:49 am
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 651

Sounds like you're heart Chakra maybe upgrading or something along those lines ,probably activations 

Posted : 21/02/2024 9:06 pm
Share: