(@danielle-mae-mckinnon)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 696
Topic starter

Hey everyone,

My right ear started ringing a couple weeks ago and hasn’t stopped. I’ve learned to tune it out for the most part. My ex partner has tinnitus so I understand it’s actually coming from the mind not my hearing. 

My left ear gets these random and had to describe pressure releases maybe. It’s like my ear drum is moving back and forth in random patterns. 

I know it’s all vibrations/ frequencies and as the planets rises there are these symptoms but anyone else experiencing these right now?

Is this to further unlock clairaudient abilities? 

Appreciate your time & input! 

Posted : 04/11/2023 4:59 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 992
(@foxyrach26)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Light Codes: 505

I’ve had this also for a few years now. I had an mri and was fine so I know it’s something to do with vibrating. You’re not alone doll. 

Posted : 09/11/2023 4:06 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@lighthealer_arkie Thank you for sharing EA's video.

Posted : 10/11/2023 1:36 am
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 103

@lynp-2 I have been hearing a high pitched tone most of my life.  When I was in the Air Force I was always getting tested for it because tinnitis is not good for pilots to have. My ears are fine.  They keep being fine. I can hear the noise right now.  It used to bother me but I saw somewhere the Universe has a tone and it is omnipresent, but not every hears (or listens to) it. The pressure part could be as simple as where you live.  Especially if you live in a mountainous area you can feel pressure differences as you go up and down in elevation. I hope you can find a resolution that works for you.  Personally I am happy to believe I am hearing something far greater than myself. Or maybe as great as myself - I'm still trying to figure out who I am and where I am.

Posted : 27/11/2023 2:40 pm
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 103

I meant to add about the ear pressure to check to see if the pulse matches your heartbeat.  You could be hearing your pulse as it goes up and down your neck. Just a suggestion but I had something like that too.  I had high blood pressure.  Once I got my bp straight, I don't hear a pulse.  Yours could be spiritual.  I try to rule that stuff out first.

Posted : 27/11/2023 2:44 pm
(@dug00064)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GFL PARTICIPANT
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 241

My ears started ranging 😝 almost a year ago. Never had it before but I live with it all day every day. My tones go with the frequency of all and any spiritual events that happen, pitch goes super high to dull depending on my activities such as meditating etc. I noticed before situations of importance arise I get a left ring or right ring guidance in ear's, it seems that's how my guides steer this human body. I do have moments when everything goes quiet and I will admit I become "upset" that I might have lost this thing I am grateful for. I should not react as such but I am growing. Any who yes I have ringing in my ears.

This post was modified 5 months ago by Dug L.

Posted : 06/12/2023 9:09 pm
(@brandcoetzee21)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 55

Hi have also had my ears ringing for  parts of my life, it started again about 4 months ago and it really got to me. It went away in November just like that. What’s up with that?

Posted : 26/12/2023 8:05 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 992

Watch this! Dolores Canon on ear ringing and more

https://youtu.be/F63468XyTkM

Posted : 13/01/2024 5:06 am
pintoalina reacted
Share: