Clear all

New Wor(l)d Order is Folly and Farce

Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 188
Topic starter

The shadow system wants a new world order, but they cannot manifest it because there is only one word. I already doubt this belief and epiphany unfortunately out of fear of course. I wonder what EA and the GFL know and think about this issue. However, the thought turned on like a bright and confident light bulb, so maybe there is some truth and hope to it. I had another thought of hope to make it believable, but I forgot it because I got distracted. I’m at work lol What do you all think about this? 

Posted : 04/06/2023 11:46 am
Bret R, Nick Quinn and Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2090

@door036911 Thank you for posting your questions!

Posted : 04/06/2023 6:45 pm
Nick Quinn and Michael reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 you’re welcome 🫡😊

Posted : 04/06/2023 6:53 pm
Lyn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 208

@door036911 Hey Michael. I hope I can help provide some information. The Kabal is no longer supported by the Draco. The GLF has removed the ET element of that plan to create a new world order. Maybe that still exist in a different timeline not sure. In our timeline the GFL came back around 2012 and started removing the Draco ET infiltration that would have supported that agenda. We're on the path to ascension on this timeline. Ascension also means liberation from the economic slavery system and the power over others structure in place through our current governments. We need to get as many starseeds activated and awake as possible so that we can collectively manifest the higher dimensional realities. From what I understand we are making good progress. At some point we'll have enough awakened and activated starseeds on Earth that will enable the GFL to act on some pre prepared plans to bring down the old systems and rebuild the new ones. There are going to be mini events and some really big "Events" and reveals that will initiate these changes. This process is supposed to start with ET disclosure. The governments last attempt to retain control since the ET's are currently going around the government and contacting people directly. Only a matter of time until the governments are going to have to tell the truth to get ahead of it. Acting like they just found out too. Which is not correct. The new society structure will be service to others opposed to power of others. The economic system to convert to quantum and everyone will have abundance and more than enough money to survive. Instead of struggle and survival we'll live with a focus on spiritual development. An experience filled with peace, love, happiness, abundance, gratitude and balance. That's the message I've been getting for the last 2.5 years. I'm sure there are others that have received that same message. Any contactee, pretty much. Hope this helps in a way. I know the uncertainty of future outcomes can be stressful. We have the power and ability to pull this off. The starseeds on Earth right now are like the cream of the crop. There are starseeds here that have ascended already on different planets in a previous incarnations so we have the tools needed to make this happen in our lifetime. And the ET support from above and below is significant. Galactic ET's from above and domestic ET's in Agartha from below.

Posted : 05/06/2023 12:46 pm
Amy, Bret R and Michael reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Wow! I’m blown away. Thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us! I’ve never had the chance to be a contactee. Sometimes I think I’m just a human who has never reached ascension in a previous lifetime as a starseed from other planets and timelines. Well more will be revealed for sure. Thanks again! I’m happy to be here as a supporter for all y’all! Go starseeds! ❤️🫡

Posted : 05/06/2023 12:57 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@door036911 I think we're all trying to figure this stuff out in relation to ET origins and where we come from. Have you had a starseed origin reading done yet? You may be surprised. I don't know how many people are experiencing direct ET contact because it's not easy. Its taxing on the central nervous system for both parties. The energies here are very dense for them and their energies are so high that it freaks out our adrenal system. Most of the UFO's you'll see are like drones. It allows them to interact with you and observe but not expose them to the lower frequencies and destructive frequencies on Earth. I had no clue that I was a starseed and no clue that ET's were real so you can be here on Earth as a starseed and just not know. We have so many incarnations from the time we've sparked away from Source originally that I bet it's hard to be just one thing. It could be that your original soul spark incarnation was in a different star system or galaxy and through time you ended up on Earth. You could have had hundreds or thousands of incarnations here on Earth and feel like you're an Earth soul but actually have a galactic origin. Your origin can be elemental and Angelic along with some other options too so it can be complex to understand. At the end of the day we are all Source or "the All". At least with a starseed origin reading you'll get some of the information. Once you receive the information you can peal your "onion" back more and more until you find the highest version of you. I had a starseed reading done like 8 months after my first ET encounter and you'd be surprised how accurate those readings truly are.

Posted : 05/06/2023 1:17 pm
Michael reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2090

@door036911 ❤️❤️❤️

Posted : 06/06/2023 5:52 am
Michael and Nick Quinn reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Hey Nick! How’s it going? 😊🙏 I have never received a starseed origin reading. That sounds pretty cool. Like you said how there are many layers such as past lives aside from the masks of the ego, I really wonder what the origin is. But like you referenced, the all or source is our starting point. I just wonder who I am past or underneath all of my past lives and masks. I only know of two past lives. One is I was born in 1900. Not sure where. The psychic left out a lot but she gave general data. I ended up marrying a woman and had three kids. She told me how many were boys and girls but I forget. What ended up happening was a woman who was into dark magic got jealous of me and ended up winning me over while my wife did her best to keep me. The jealous woman after she got me ended up putting blockages on my current lifetime - financial, social, emotional, mental, and spiritual blockages. The other past life was done from another psychic. She was even more loose on the information. I had a life in ancient Egypt of some importance. I don’t know and I forget exactly. I actually had an experience through my mind’s eye that I witnessed myself being born - looking through my eyes as a newborn - and knowing that I was in Egypt. A psychic did mention that I am a starseed of some sort, but she never told me which origin or lifetimes. It’s all up in the air. I’m what psychics call a difficult or complex case because I’ve visited so many psychics in this lifetime. So the energies are all over the place.

Posted : 07/06/2023 8:29 am
Nick Quinn reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 😊❤️🫂

Posted : 07/06/2023 8:47 am
Nick Quinn reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@nickq1233 hello again! Yeah about their sensitivity to this density, I learned about them a little bit in a documentary called The Hidden Hand: Alien Contact and Government Coverup (2013). It’s a really solid film. I highly recommend watching it.

Posted : 07/06/2023 8:50 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@door036911 Man, I feel you on the blockages. It sucks but they can stick around from incarnation to incarnation. I had to get my blockages/attachments cleared and it really helped me activate. There are so many ways to acquire blockages too. Could be trauma, imprints, implants like the ones you’re describing, tags etc. You’d probably learn a ton if you had a starseed do your reading. But you really have to get the attachments cleared so they won’t continue to impact you. I feel like it’s just part of the ascension process that everyone has to do. Clear your attachments/blockages, activate your chakras, kundalini, third eye, dna, merkaba and 💥 bam. Then your frequency of vibration sky rockets and your telepathy and clairvoyance and other abilities come online fully. I was lucky enough to run into some healers on the forum through a post I made a while back. Patrice @patricekrysztofiak cleared my attachment/ blockages. Bret @scolere06 has helped me heal with reiki and he’s also helping me with grounding. Federica @f-calandra can perform starseed origin readings. Leonie @le-o-ns can channel information from your guides and so on. I participate in their group sessions pretty regularly. They’re all EA forum members and they created a group called cosmic awakening. Their site is www.cosmic awakening.org but they are on the forum pretty regularly as well. 

We’re all just trying to figure out our roles here during this time. Clearing the blockages and activating all of our energy systems will prepare us all for the upcoming 5th dimensional existence. We all want to ascend with Gaia to the 5th dimension as fast as possible. 3d living is not what our future holds and we gotta get on the activation band wagon to be able to realize our full potential. We have a great community here. Our Tribe. 

Posted : 07/06/2023 3:36 pm
Michael and Cree reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@door036911 Nice, I’ll check it out. They hold such higher frequencies than we do currently. When they are near you your ears can ring, your heart rate increases, you can feel a tingle all over your body. It’s wild. That’s not mentioning that you may hear their voice or even your voice in your head when they communicate with you. Lol. Sometimes when they speak to you telepathically it comes across in your voice. Have no clue why. I can’t imagine how they feel. Just having to deal with the dense energy of the 3d in comparison to their native 5d or higher. Some Et are like 8th density beings. Couldn’t imagine having to deal with the energy differential on their side. Probably way worse than what we go through when experiencing their energy. Gotta give it to them for making that sacrifice to step down for short periods of time to interact with us. They call it a step down when they physically come to the surface. Not sure why.

Posted : 07/06/2023 3:46 pm
Michael reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Indeed there is hope! Thank you for all of the references! Is it okay for me to contact them on this platform/community? Or, may you ask them for me? I’m not sure how it works. I don’t want to overstep boundaries. I superbly appreciate you, Nick.

Posted : 08/06/2023 11:03 am
Nick Quinn reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Wow that is all amazing! What is it about the revelation or revealing of aliens in this world or society that would bring down the governmental, economic, and religious systems? When and why did the Reptilians break away from the Wisdom of Half-Truths and create fear and enslavement?

Posted : 08/06/2023 11:05 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@door03691 Hey Micheal. Love the cat in your pic. I have 5 myself. You can totally reach out to them. I’ll bring it up in our group session today as well. Maybe Bret or Patrice can reach out to you. @scolere06 @patricekrysztofiak Everyone is welcome to join from what I understand. It’s a membership service. I really like the group sessions. I try to attend Bret’s and Patrice’s sessions. I haven’t had a chance to attend Federica's yet but I want to. Her group sessions are usually during my work day.

Posted : 08/06/2023 4:42 pm
Michael reacted
Page 1 / 3
Share: