Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Light Codes: 325
Topic starter

Hey there ❤️ 

I never really thought of having psychic traits as I love my crystals, "dreams" meditation & decks. Lately, over the past 6m I've had A LOT of "thoughts" or predications/dreams to myself,, which did in fact come true very soon after...I kept brushing it off but its just too many now LOL

wondering what the traits to look for this would be? Anyone else experience this too / know more? Any & all information is greatly appreciated!! 

xo Cassandra

Posted : 25/05/2023 10:07 pm
Lyn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 200

@cssndrk-mac Hi Cassandra. I may be able to help provide some information from the newly activated perspective. There are some forum members here that have a lot more experience with their abilities. I'll share my perspective because I'm going through the same thing currently. Crystals are awesome by the way. I have them all over and I use them daily. I'm wearing selenite, pyrite, obsidian, tigers eye and shungite right now. lol. Do you remember having similar psychic dreams, thoughts and abilities when you were a kid? A lot of us had some abilities naturally and they can get suppressed as we get older. The 3d just seems to suppress this in most people as we go through life experiencing all the trauma and incurring blockages that end up fading the natural abilities. Like calcification of our pineal gland (third eye) etc. Once we start meditating and activating our third eye again and our natural energy systems (chakras, merkaba, kundalini etc) we gain that ability back. Everyone has the ability to experience clairvoyance, telepathy etc. We just have to work on our personal vibration and clear the blockages away to fully activate all energy systems. I had clairvoyance when I was a kid and had lucid dreams and astral traveled regularly but that all stopped for me like in my teen years. Since I've been working on myself I have moments of clairvoyance and I experience some telepathy. I have a pendulum that I use sometimes too. I feel like I have a ways to go to hone in these abilities though. I just keep working on clearing my blockages and grounding and this seems to be a huge contributor to my psychic abilities re activating. Equally important is protection as you get more into communicating with the spirit world. I'm constantly asking Arch Angel Michael to provide me a sacred space, a sphere of protection while I meditate or do anything esoteric related. I ask for specific parameters. I ask that only beings of the highest level of love and light be able to communicate with me and interact with my energy. I ask that my sacred space and sphere of protection prohibit any low vibrational, or negative energies from interacting with me. Just wanted to share that because I'm going through it too.

Posted : 26/05/2023 9:03 am
Lyn and Cassandra 👽 reacted
(@cssndrk)
Stardust - on a rock, floating through space Registered
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

I appreciate your reply! I should of mentioned I've seen aliens my entire life.. sure have those dreams with messages and unknownly used lucid dreaming/Astral traveling as a child to get thru my traumas. These days I've been actually watching my human outside my body which is know is just more protection from the heavy darkness im currently in.

As long as i could remember before i could speak, i knew and felt theres more to this world. After losing so many loved ones recently, finding this community makes me feel "normal". My medium even said id find an "Elizabeth,  who will help me spiritually" but i didnt understandit then.. Now I do 👽✨️🙏🏻

Im always seeing orbs or light figures/shadows but no full msgs per say.  Oh lights/technology do not work and play games when my energy is wack. I can like feel it in my hands, the vibes especially if im upset. Sounds crazy but I know others will also relate 🥰👽🙏🏻✨️💓

Ill see things and brush it off, like last week the night before mt grandpa passed i seen a elder fugure walk into the light & i told him it was okat and how much we loved him, that moring (19 the black moon, i find so cool) he left earth.

Or accidentally saying things, that others later thank me for and idk why I said or did such thing. Or just feeling thinking something & that happens..

I thought maybe like energy reading/crystals as im so sensitive to that but I really never thought of myself as ever "predicting" anything lol even as a kid I'd get dreams and it would all come true now that I think about it.

You are correct the older I become its sometimes not as easy, I do bubble myself/home and but my human also pushes it away as my daily life is intense in kind terms LOL. I also can not easily Astral travel or dream but I also don't sleep as easy like I once did.

Very interesting I feel I need to seek out information more in this unexpected direction...

Good ol universe ✨️ 😌 👽😂🤷🏼‍♀️

ANYone with psychic abilities id love to hear your journey!!👽✨️👋🏻

Posted : 26/05/2023 9:22 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@cssndrk-mac Wow Cassandra. That's really cool that you have that experience seeing ETs. Your experience lucid dreaming and astral traveling when you were a kid is amazing. If you're floating above your body, that's like astral traveling 101. :). It sounds like you have a lot of your psychic abilities activated already. You're inner knowing that you've had growing up says a lot. A lot of starseeds have these kinds of inner knowing's growing up and aren't easily tricked into the same level of deception that Earth is known for. Are you aware of your galactic origins yet? The way you're explaining your energy system sounds like you have things activated. When you're seeing orbs, odd lights, shadows, UFO's, ET's etc that's a good indicator that your third eye is open at the very least. So cool that your medium told you about EA or predicted that outcome for you to become part of EA's community. This is by far the best community of starseeds around. Just my humble opinion. Feeling you on energy in the hands and feet. I'm only satisfied in meditation and in an altered state if I feel the energy in my hands, feet and my brow. Especially when I'm grounding. I want to feel the energy leaving my feet traveling to the ground then recycling through my crown chakra using me as the energy conductor. I bet if you had your blockages removed you would really blossom into your full potential and gain better control of your abilities. You're already working with a really strong base. Hopefully a seasoned psychic will chime in to provide you with more information. I'm still in the beginning stages of learning how to control and direct my psychic abilities. Welcome to the community by the way. Great people here. I'll tag a couple of people that might be able to give you more information. Sandra Daniels @s-daniels , Patrice Krysztifiak @patricekrysztofiak , Leonie @le-o-ns , Bret R @scolere06. There is a group of forum members that have started a healing group. I've benefited greatly from their help. I feel like my psychic abilities have really taken off since Patrice cleared my blockages and Bret is helping me learn how to get better at grounding. They have group sessions and individual sessions if you ever want to get some helped clearing blockages and activating your psychic abilities fully. You're on the right forum:)

Posted : 26/05/2023 11:57 am
(@cssndrk)
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

Thankyou! Yes I've also been slowly slowly getting into EA guided meditations 🧘🏼‍♀️ & even tho it's hard I always feel better afterwards ✨️🙏🏻🥰 NOO I don't know my cosmic side but I want to... or past lives, maybe help me understand why I've had so so much darkness in this one.. my medium says I'm never going to feel like I belong cause I'm from a much higher level of frequency and irs my last life on earth (thankgod!) I may not know my past... but a random guy said my name is from a princess back in the day who could only see the bad... and that's accurate to my current human LOL. 😬😅I have the Pleadian and Grey malas (I know that doesn't tell my past but it's what I'm drawn too) I feel I have angelic in my soul too... I'm always tooooo good to people even when I've been burned a million times. I just want everyone happy and healthy but that's just not how this earth goes unfortunately. I'm also short and fit the description EA provides in her book lol Hoping I'll clear blockages unconsciously 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 best of luck to you as well!

Posted : 26/05/2023 2:10 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@cssndrk-mac Nice. I hear that. Good to have you here part of the community. There’s a ton of great people that can help you through your journey. I think you’ll find that most of us are like you and you are not alone. EA has the ability to bring like minded star seeds together. We come from another place, not here. Which comes with all the friction of not fitting in and others acting in a way that doesn’t resonate with our soul mission here. You operate without a mask and without an ego and that’s so important as a starseed. If you ever get a starseed origin reading done it may narrow the field or even validate some of the things that you are already picking up on. It’s nice to get some validation going to help you elevate to the highest most authentic version of you.

Posted : 26/05/2023 5:12 pm
(@cssndrk)
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

My next medium reading (not with ea) I get 2x a year I may ask..  I always seem silly asking about my cosmic self and don't want to waste her time but that's all human. I also wish to someday get lucky and get one done by EA about the cosmic side.

Have you had this done? What is your cosmic past ? 🙂

Posted : 26/05/2023 5:43 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@cssndrk-mac I have. I had a starseed origin reading done before, a blockage /attachment clearing and some Reiki/grounding help. I participate with some other forum members in group healing sessions that accelerated healing / cosmic awakening facilitate. It’s run by a group of EA forum members with a variety of abilities. For starseed origin readings I believe the expert on the EA forum is Federica Calandra @f-calandra. I got a starseed origin reading done by Lily Nova a while back. She’s a YouTube that specializes in helping ET contactees. She is a contactee as well and that’s why I went to her. Id like to get multiple readings done by different people to help me to peace my own personal puzzle together. Lol. The vail placed over us during this incarnation can make it a little difficult. 🙂 I totally recommend getting readings done and multiple if possible. It just helps to better identify who’s communicating with you and it’s nice to understand who your guides are in greater detail. The validation peace is empowering too. Even if your clairvoyance is kicking, you may find that when you get a reading done that there is information that comes out that is personal to you and that kind of validation just helps. 1. So you don’t think you’re crazy and 2. It’s heart warming to get confirmation that someone is helping and connected to you.

Posted : 26/05/2023 7:23 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@cssndrk-mac Forgot to answer your question, ha ha. I’m ready for the weekend that’s for sure. I’m an Alpha Centauri starseed. Lyran origins.

Posted : 26/05/2023 7:27 pm
(@cssndrk)
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

how cool !!