Ambassador Badge
Spirit Guided
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 523
Topic starter

Hey lovely souls!

I had an interesting encounter the last day - a woman spoke to me on the street that she sees my aura with a sign and that my prayers to Archangel Michael were heard, I indeed was praying these days (to him especially) because we're going to move next monday and it's a pretty big move from appartment/town to tinyhouse/suburb...

She told me my solar plexus has "knots" and I need to remove them cause otherwise I will take negativity (from her perspective I got it from 2 women (I mean, she is not that wrong, my childhood with my mother and grandma was not the most loving, but I hold no more emotion there (at least I think))) to the new space... 

She told me that I have to give something (money was obvious) and I was surprised by all of that so I gave her 150Euro (normally I don't carry that amount in my bag, but that day I put up money for my partner, so that as well got me into "this is ment to be"... She wanted me to give "from my heart" - I told her that I cannot fully so that, cause I am to surprised and it's not my money at this point... 

She gave me a simple ritual and told me she would pray for 6 weeks for me...

I'm still ashamed of my lack of discernment cause meanwhile I think I got scammed 

What do you think? Do mediums sometimes talk to strangers on the street cause they get signs? 

Yesterday I found a video of channeled Adamus Saint Germain click if interested and it resonated a lot - this whole fixing myself, doing so much every day is overwhelming and I guess that I am at a point of letting it go and relaxing (maybe *lol*, maybe after the move *doublelol*) but there is this part in me who wants to do this ritual "just in case" - pffffff, I really don't know, she felt very neutral, was very natural confident and beautiful (I may have a weakness for beauty  🤨) - I did shamanic work years ago, most of it is to "hard" for me meanwhile, but I don't know... Rituals are a thing, relaxing, I mean truly being in the now, without need for changing anything seems easier, but it's not, so I'm drawn to it a lot...

If you watched the video I would be interested in getting to know your opinion about praying for others, rituals etc. - it resonates a lot that it is not necessary and even hinders the way of the soul...

Love, Christa

Posted : 27/05/2023 1:06 pm
Leonie and Nick Quinn reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 825

@acesiva if you think it's scam, then it's scam. But it's not only bad Christa. She tested your Discernment. It's not okay to read someone without explicit permission! So you shouldn't have paid. But hey, it's only money. And you gave away money that wasn't even yours. So, why would you do that? OTOH she was a mirror to you. I hope you learned a lesson, maybe in Discernment, maybe in Guarding your partners money/energy, maybe you should become more assertive asking money for your services? So, that's positive. Indeed there is a weakness in solar plexus, for you seem to 'give away' energy too easily. This is a free lesson to fix it. Well, okay a few euros... they are worth it this way 😘 Always look at the positive sides.

Posted : 27/05/2023 3:21 pm
Lyn, Amy Elizabeth, Christa and 1 people reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

@acesiva Hi Christa. Hey, first. Congrats on the move. You guys have to be so excited. Are you thinking synchronicity? If you were reaching out for help from the Angelic realm weird stuff like this just happens some times. You’ll run into a person, see a repeating number like on the clock or on a sign. A random video pops your way etc. It’s like the Angels are playing charades with you trying to give you that information. The angelic realm or your guides maybe. If you’re calling on them in meditation and in prayer then you’ll probably continue to see weird stuff like that happening to you. Synchronicity happens in a weird way to provide information, relay messages, confirmation, guidance etc.

So you gotta get your chakras activated and spinning in the right direction. They get blocked by life trauma, past life trauma, karmic ties, etc. You can get the blockages cleared so that then you can work on activating your “Solar Plexus” Chakra. Sounds like that’s potentially the more direct message for you. You can use crystals like Tiger eye and Citrine to help you activate faster if you happen to have any. Once you clear all of the blockages…. I say that like it’s easy. I couldn’t do that on my own. I had to get help from Patrice here on the forum @patricekrysztofiak. Once you get your blockages, attachments, imprints, implants etc removed then you can activate all chakras easily. Like mentioned, you can hold a Crystal or put it on your solar plexus region. Then in meditation preferably listening to a solar plexus activation frequency on YouTube with headphones and doing so in a sacred, safe space. Then meditate and keep you mind still while breathing deep the whole time. As much air as you can hold. Pause a moment then let the air out slowly and repeat, the whole time. Maybe 20 minutes or so. Everyone’s different.

I’m assuming they would want you to activate every chakra so that you can obtain “kundalini activation”? That’s initiated once you activate all chakras in meditation. You just have to do the same thing for all 7 chakras. kundalini activation is done while performing a breathing technique and visualization method to pull your life force energy up from your root chakra/ feet all the way to your crown chakra/head. Then back down , then back up. It’s a continuous cycle. It takes about 30 minutes of continuous breath work. You’ll feel the energy flow in your body. You can feel it flow up with your breath. Then back down with your exhale. 

That’s cool that she said something. Id always be careful though out of caution. A true messenger will not pull you in for monetary gain. Not if they approach you. It’s a service to others mentality. I get stuff pop in my head too. Almost like the Angelic realm pushes it to the nearest person that can give the message to the receipt. I’ve had it happen to me in this forum. Weirdest thing, I was reading a post and I just got a message to tell the person the Devine number pattern of 444 along with a message of support. I felt like I had to tell the person. You just have to be careful because anyone can say anything and if there is money involved, make sure you are the one pursuing the service. Like your intention to trade in return for mutually beneficial outcomes. Go with your gut on that kind of stuff.

Sounds like you have a great base just by you practicing shamanic work. You already have the meditation peace down, the divine protection, clearing and communicating in ritualistic expressions. You just have to clear those pathways and activate all chakras and activate kundalini. Thats a huge win when you achieve that. All we’re trying to do is create a faster, more powerful connection back to Source. We are all part of Source as Starseeds. Everything actually but in our own way we are connected to the Divine Light. Mother Father God and the angelic realm. We awaken, activate, ascend and find our way back to Source to unite Christ consciousness as Ascended Masters. 🙂 We’re in the ascension cycle back to divine source. I hope I didn’t get too deep with that. Lol.

Posted : 27/05/2023 7:41 pm
(@acesiva)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
GFL Participant
Grid Worker
Ambassador Badge
Spirit Guided
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Light Codes: 523
Topic starter

Thank you Arkie and Nick! 

That's a point I'm wondering - if I think this ritual will get me aligned chakras it is... why not doing it? But my mind already took apart all the layers, so I'm not 100% there anymore... I work on myself for years now and yes, it seems to be an onion-priciple but I am a little tired of hearing that I am not whole, so that Adamus channeling came quite handy 😜  

I gave away the money cause I know my man, he is very generous and since I am a stay at home mum at the moment and don't earn money but have a ton of work with the kids and the move I gave it, yes to spontaneously and I should have called him, so yes I learned... Since my service at this point in time is taking care of the kids I can't charge them 😝 anyways the amount of money I spent came back today from me selling a toy we don't take with us.... and my partner sees it as a lesson as well...

I see everything from a learning aspect and take 100% responsibility, so why am I writing... I guess something in me still wants permission to just relax, and at the same time use the little time I have with myself enjoying what I created over the years... Yes, we are very exciting, the whole project is so weird (a friend of mine provided us with the land and even the water and power connection) and wonderful and we will create a beautiful space there with gardening, potion making, soundhealing, seminars and we'll see what's more to come...

Interesting that I was wearing a citrin over the solar plexus the last week straight, so did it do nothing? why didn't it heal my solar plexus right away *lol* - I smile now and thank you and guess I laugh about myself "failing" at a cosmic challenge... 

Thank you

Posted : 27/05/2023 11:42 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 186

Yeah scam, i clean people in the streets all the time (without even knowing most of the times, but once in a while i see), i don't ask them for anything. Maybe I should, i would be gazilionnaire 😀 ( just kidding ).

You could for example join a free healing on our platform next time, (there will probably be one the first Sunday  of june 2023,  https://www.cosmicawakening.org/   you will be able to see the free healing session in the "shop" section , it will show up this week ).

We've changed the name of the plateform not to have problems with medical professions by the way ( it went from accelerated healing, to cosmic awakening ).

Posted : 28/05/2023 3:55 am
Lyn, Nick Quinn and Arkie M. reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@acesiva Awesome about the property and utilities. Power and Water can get expensive to bring them into a property. I’m in the power line industry by trade. You have the right mindset. Life is a constant learning lesson, lol. You aren’t failing at anything. We all go through these things and have blockages. Me too. Just by us being here right now on earth we are anchoring in 5th dimensional consciousness. It’s an awareness of the 5th dimension. The more people believe and understand that there is an ascension going on and that Gaia is ascending along with us to the 5th density of reality it’ll shift the collective. We manifest our reality as a collective as well so the larger percentage of the collective understands about the ascension the faster we manifest that reality. Also one of the reason starseeds are here right now. Raise the collective vibration and anchor in 5th dimensional consciousness. We’re on like a multi faucet mission here. We’re here to support Earths ascension and liberation but we’re also here on our own personal journey’s of ascension at the same time. We clear the blockages, open the chakras, activate kundalini, merkaba, dna then we raise our frequency of vibration to perceive the 5th dimension. After you get a clearing done you should retry the citrine assisted, solar plexus activation. And it may take a couple of meditation sessions after to activate. Just stay consistent in your daily meditations and be intentional during your sessions. But clear the way first before you beat your head on wall trying to activate the chakra. I tried for months and just couldn’t activate my chakras entirely until I got some help clearing my stuff in the way. 

Posted : 28/05/2023 9:57 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1982

Awesome conversations😊🙏

Posted : 28/05/2023 6:20 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 238

@nickq1233 so need that healing too. Thinking about re- joining the cosmic society for help and support. I'm having a hard time doing this alone myself.

Posted : 29/05/2023 6:43 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@rainyangel616 You should totally join back up. I couldn’t clear my blockages without help. Patrice can clear blockages, Bret can help you ground and heal through reiki and Federica can do your starseed origin reading and give you info about your guides etc. And there are others in the group that can help in additional ways. I’d think the priority is to get your blockages and attachments cleared since that’s usually what’s holding us back. I had to take things in stages. You may find that when you get the blockages and attachments cleared it may open up your third eye more and you may start experiencing clairvoyance and other psychic type abilities. Then you have to ground that energy into the earth and recycle clean energy back to you regularly. To keep everything clear and moving. That’s where Bret comes in. The group session that Amanda and I did with Bret a couple weeks ago really helped. He was able to give us some visualization techniques to help us ground. He did a Reiki session with us as well.  Amanda and I both experienced weird dreams and others things as a direct result. The results are tangible. I think we are all here together on this forum for a reason. They say there are no coincidences. Only causes not understood or recognized. EA is a magnet for starseeds ready to make their ascension a reality.

Posted : 29/05/2023 7:42 am
Share: