Sexual abstinence /...

Notifications
Clear all

Sexual abstinence / celibacy and the sacral chakra?

(@heidifihlmangmail-com-2-2-2)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 123
Topic starter

Refraining from all sexual activity and the health of the sacral chakra? Can we have a healthy energy body and sacral chakra if we are not sexually active? What about if you do not feel safe in those kinds of situations because of old trauma? Anyone have any knowledge or viewpoints on this? Can we transform our energy body to a 5D New earth kinda body if we choose to be sexually inactive? I am talking alone or with somebody else,  both kinds of inactive. 

Posted : 28/05/2023 5:10 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 122

You might have to take a look into Tantra practices. Those are very powerful techniques that can be achieved by activating sexual energy without sexual actions, via breathing techniques, movments and massage (spinal massage). It is basically possible to have a "mental orgasm" that is as good, if not better than a sexual one. You will feel the physical shockwave of it too in side your body. I was lucky enough to have met a Tantra Priestess who taught me all of that, and I managed to do all the stuff in a few months, I absollutely know without a doubt this is real stuff if applied from the heart.

So yes, it is possible to achieve what you want to achieve. Do you need to refrain yourself from sexual activity?  Not really necessary unlike that's your personal challenge or dislike. If everything is made from a point of  view of love, it is perfectly OK to have a sexual activity ( if you'd like to of course), or not if you don't like to.

That was my 2 cents!

Posted : 28/05/2023 6:12 am
Heidi reacted
(@heidifihlmangmail-com-2-2-2)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 123
Topic starter

Thank You. Do you know where there is some reliable material on that kind of tantra online? But you do think that some kind of sexual energy needs to be active for the sacral chakra to be able to function? Its not enought to have other sides of the sacral chakra active, like creative stuff, painting.. or other pleasures than sexual ones?

I wonder myself, sexual energy is such a big part of it.. and EA did say in some video that the orgasm is a way to connect to source etc. But i kind of guess that is only true if you do not force yourself even if you feel emotionally umcomfortable with the whole thing..  

There is no practiacl need to refrain.. just so much old bad stuff about that whole sexual thing, that the thought of it just makes me tierd and kinda sad and uneasy.. maybe som more time and it might feel lika a possible thing.. who knows.

Posted : 28/05/2023 8:17 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 122

You don't have to, there's always a way for each individual, you have to find your own path. There is no one fits all rule.

Listen to your heart, and avoid reading too many "kundalini masters" , they would just make your mind confused (it's ok to get information, but always with discernement). You are the only one who really knows what's right for you.

If you want an eye opener :  Buddhist monks ban all sexuality, they still can do  magical things 🙂  here you have your answer.

Posted : 28/05/2023 8:58 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 579

EA also told us that the Sacral Chakra was the most violated chakra of humankind. By (evil) aliens, by Elites, just to control us and prevent us to ascend. It's going on for ages, no eons! Without all that old karma, we would have ascended easily to 5D. Sexual slavery, much rapery, even with children, mutilation, violence, aggression, all directed to our sexual power chakra... they did it on purpose. Even now with EA knowledge and 5D tools it's hard to neutralize all that karma. I sincerely hope we will make it right in this lifetime, because it's a lot. So now is the time to clear this karma on a world level. After that, If we just could spread the awareness that a small amount of sexual energy, consciously guided through your body by Ankhing, will give us rejuvenation, ascension to 5D and Joy. 

Posted : 28/05/2023 11:34 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 579

Steve Noble's view and meditation is always noteworthy:

https://youtu.be/c33UA8b_H3Q

Posted : 28/05/2023 12:23 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)