Notifications
Clear all

Relocation - Rentals or Air Bnbs - Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert AZ -🛸

(@t-rav)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 188
Topic starter

(Re-posting with specificity)

I just wanted to reach out here and see if anyone has any contacts in Chandler, AZ with rental properties or Air Bnbs?

I'm relocating there for work and the company just asked if I could start two weeks from today. I'd rather ask this community because if I'm paying rent, I might as well give my rent to someone in a tribe I believe in!

Also, anyone in these areas that would like to network or meet for tea. I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks in advance. Take care.

Posted : 11/04/2024 7:04 am
(@gemineye)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 385

Unfortunately I’m on the Eastcoast and so wish I knew anyone in AZ to facilitate communications with, but I wanted to give you a major props for having the peace of mind and desire to assist the community in this way! Safe travels and I hope you’re able to network! 

Posted : 11/04/2024 10:41 am
T-Rav reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 856

@t-rav You can find the starseeds in Arizona by typing 'Arizona' in the search bar, read the topic and who posted it. Then send a private message. You will find a handful like minded. Good luck!

Posted : 11/04/2024 12:22 pm
T-Rav reacted
(@t-rav)
Member Registered
Topic starter

@gemineye Thank you! From a heart overflowing with liquid light energy after being in this community for even a short time...its so amazing to finally belong to a group with so many shining star peoples.🤩

Posted : 11/04/2024 1:02 pm
(@t-rav)
Member Registered
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie Thanks Arkie!

Posted : 11/04/2024 1:03 pm
Share: