Notifications
Clear all

Prescription Medication

(@kimoliveira)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 49
Topic starter

Hi there!

I'm very new to EA and this community as a whole. I was just wondering on a few opinions or perspectives if you have any. Maybe EA has mentioned this in a video that I have yet to watch, but I hope I can get some insight on this topic.

I would really really love to tap in to the part of myself that is psychic of course and be able to do all the things. Heck I'd love it if I could even do one of the things. And for now I'm okie dokie without it.

I just wonder because I'm currently on some pretty intense drugs for mental health, if this will make my journey harder or close to impossible? If I didn't depend on them quite as much as I currently do, it'd be easy to quit, but unfortunately its not so easy, especially when I have children and a job and my mental health is very debilitating. 

Is this journey something that I can still go towards while on these meds or will i have to stop? Does it depend on what kind of medication?

Any advice would be great 😀

Posted : 20/03/2024 6:46 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1986

@kimoliveira Thank you for posting your questions!

Posted : 22/03/2024 3:33 am
(@juliamiller1)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 99

I found the more I was in nature the less I felt any kind of mental stress. I moved to a more nature setting away from busy city areas. Although not always easy to do for everyone. The wilderness has been my life for some time and my guide. I wish you all the best Kim. Im a member here myself. Love and Light ❤️🤗 

Posted : 22/03/2024 5:42 pm
Kim Oliveira reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 826

@kimoliveira Good question but not for us to answer. If i were you i would... but I'm not you. Use your discernment to find a healer or someone to guide you. It is possible to get rid of meds or replace them with natural alternatives, I'm sure. 

I posted in the Astrology section a great full moon meditation to get an inner reset - we should all do this March 25 (or a bit later). It's only 17 minutes.

https://elizabethapril.com/community/♋-astrology-numerology-more/astrology/#post-26660

Posted : 23/03/2024 11:54 pm
Kim Oliveira reacted
(@kimoliveira)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 49
Topic starter

@juliamiller1  yes I've wanted to move for some time. It'll be a while because I have split custody of my children so I gotta stay around them for the next 15 yrs. I'm sure I'll be fine though. EA is from my city and she turned out great haha

Posted : 25/03/2024 3:42 am
Arkie M. reacted
Share: