GFL Participant
Reptilians Bundle
Spirit Guide Bundle
Psychic Abilities Bundle
Past Life Bundle Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 15
Topic starter

I'm not sure why I'm writing this here. It's not like I'm trying to find answers, but I feel like it's the right thing to do, somehow. In the past two weeks, I've started having very strange dreams. Episodes of my life but twisted. Places I recognize but the people who are there are out of context. In one dream, both my parents were beheaded. In another one, my godfather became crazy sick with a medication that was supposed to help him. In another, tornados were close to the house and lighting struck where I stood but it didn't hit me because I very slowly moved before it struck. In all these dreams, I'm very calm I feel no fear or distress. I accept what happens and these dreams don't leave an emotional mark on me. I just don't understand why I'm revisiting my life like that and why everything goes to hell.

Last night I had another dream. This one disturbed me a little, but the reason it disturbed me is not the obvious one. In that dream, time started accelerating like crazy. I had a watch and what should have been seconds were 15 min periods. So time was like 8 a.m., 8:15, 8:30, etc. What disturbed me was that it wasn't just the watch... The Sun, the Moon, they were all moving at the same pace. It was very strange. In my dreams, 3 days passed in an instant and I felt very overwhelmed. At some point, someone said that a star (not a meteor, a freaking STAR) was going to collide with the Earth and destroy the entire planet. That part didn't make me feel anything in particular. I'm not sure I care about that, to be honest. The distortion of time is what made me feel so weird.

Almost every night, I have one of those dreams. And I don't understand. I'm not anxious about what is happening on this planet, I'm not scared of the future. I'm just observing and I feel nothing. So I don't understand my dreams.

That's all.

Posted : 24/01/2024 11:44 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2176

@lane Have you watched EA's videos about dreams? Here's the link: https://shorturl.at/cdy09

Posted : 30/01/2024 4:39 am
(@lane)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Reptilians Bundle
Spirit Guide Bundle
Psychic Abilities Bundle
Past Life Bundle Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 15
Topic starter

@lynp-2 Hi Lyn! Thank you very much for sharing this link, unfortunately I'm a seeker so I can't watch it. But I'm sure it could help another person reading this post. So thank you! 🙂

Posted : 30/01/2024 11:33 am
Share: