GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 431
Topic starter

Hi everyone! After watching Elizabeth’s latest video last night, i’m eager to get into IFS therapy, but I really would like to work with someone who understands this quantum world. I just feel like I can’t do the whole therapy thing without opening the flood gates of my inner thoughts about how there’s so much more to this 3D reality. I want to be understood and feel free in talking about these things. I don’t really have many people I can talk to about all this so an intuitive or psychic IFS therapist would be best for me. I just feel like a huge part of my soul will go unheard if I can’t relate on that level. I think it’s a big part of my healing journey to get that validation that I’m not crazy and what I can’t see does actually exist. Sometimes I wonder if my guides and higher self do exist, they never show me the clear sign I ask for 🥺. I also had a past life regression session with a level 3 QHHT practitioner and I felt like I honestly made up the story in my head. I felt more confused than when I came in and at a loss of $500 for nothing. I’m very open minded too so it’s not me blocking myself. I just want some real validation and I’m trying to work on my psychic abilities on the daily.

Does anyone know of any good IFS therapists ( and maybe QHHT therapists ) they could recommend? I live near Portland Oregon on the WA side of the river. I am open to doing zoom meetings too if I can find the right person. Thanks for listening🙏❣️

Posted : 13/04/2024 12:33 pm
Lyn reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 856
(@spatty659)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 431
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie yes of course! It’s just that for me personally I need a fellow lady to help me work through some deep wounds concerning male figures in my life. I should have wrote that above but I maxed out my essay already😅

Posted : 13/04/2024 5:56 pm
Arkie M. reacted
Share: