Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 279
Topic starter

Hi I’m Joe.

I feel called to share my offering because Elizabeth has mentioned IFS on a couple of videos. I’m a counsellor and therapist and have found IFS to be a most powerful and intuitive approach - both when working with clients and dealing with my own shadows.

The basic premise of Internal Family Systems is that the mind is multiple – we are comprised of multiple personality aspects or Parts. These Parts can function harmoniously or get into conflicts – like a real family.

In response to emotional wounding or trauma, Parts can get shut away or Exiled whilst still holding unresolved emotional burdens. Then other Parts can take on Protector roles, trying to protect the system from the threat they perceive from these wounded Exiles. A common Protector type is that of an inner critic.

In IFS we focus on getting to know and understand a Protector so we can get its permission to go to the Exile it protects and heal the burden. We do not need to go into the past to do this – it’s only important to meet the Exile where it is and witness it fully.

I’d love to be of service to this community, it would be great to work with some more cosmically minded people! I’m open to offering a starseed discount or gift economy model for folks on here.

Reply or DM me if you’re interested or check out my website for more info www.prince-therapy.com

I’m based in the UK but can be pretty flexible with times.

Health and happiness to you all!

Joe   

Posted : 20/03/2024 5:19 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@jjp Very interesting! Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 21/03/2024 1:33 am
(@amymcelroy73)
Member Registered
SPIRIT GUIDED
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
REALITY BREAKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
Light Codes: 318

I would like to get some more information about your experience and how to make a appointment date with you 

Posted : 24/03/2024 11:34 pm
Share: