Who can verify her ...

Notifications
Clear all

Who can verify her authenticity?

(@Anonymous 120715)
Topic starter

She blocked me from her FB Page because I was calling her out on charging for DNA activation, for help to those like myself who have been riddled with traumas all throughout my entire life. I wanted to know who she thought she was to charge for access to our own DNA, not our savior or our friend, if she is doing it only in exchange for her own gain. This is not about us, it's all about her. There are 8 billion other ppl on this planet who would want to know the answer to that question, just like I would. She did not feel that it was valid or that it warranted a response, because clearly I am upset AF about my life ... and she's here for me IF I pay her. That's not okay, not at all. So, I am asking how can you benefit from giving her money? Do you think you should be able to rely on your own kind for help w/o financial transactions? I support her in every way but the one. I will never stop pushing for an answer. I let her know that if she wants to pursue legal action to do so, because I'm positively confident that I am far far from alone in desiring real answers. We have all been lied to and controlled, our entire existence. She is on that side of things if she is only willing to help us some and not all, with the ONE thing that is already in our own bodies. It makes me feel enslaved to her and I take personal offense at that and she does not want to tango with me, that is a promise. Why the attitude in me? Intense intense pain, that's what. A life of forgetfulness, memories seeping away w/o any answer as to why. She has an ability to help me, as a friendly consideration, due to the severity of it, but she insults me with this condition of that care, which means I'm right and she's wrong. Put yourselves in the shoes of ppl who were hit the hardest in life, one of you .... is it okay to hold such things over your head? To me, she is part of the elite that is destroying this planet and that's my territory, so what gives with the situations with this whole process? I am so close to buckling and paying her, but it makes me hate her for it and that's not healthy, but she'll also believe that's simply my problem and not hers and I ask you is THAT what healing the world looks like? If WE ARE ALL here to do that, why not just F'n help us? It's not about us. It's about her. Actions say everything. I am very well-versed in human behavior and motivations. Hers is not genuine and if any of you think that, convince me. I am close to suicide. I almost jumped over a railing onto moving traffic on I-35 today. I need help that I cannot get from anywhere else and I RESENT her for her stance on this. It only makes me biter towards her and want to make her pay. I need some relief and that is not important to her. So you tell me who has compassion here. Tell me you benefit from more than just being around other ppl you believe are also starseeds. I am in a devastatingly hardcore twin flame thing with a man from h.s. I have loved since 1985 and it is killing me. I was poisoned on my way into this world with anesthesia. I have a cognitive disorder. I have severe memory loss and I feel like the one person I even know that exists on the whole planet that could help me wants to use me for that help. Tell me that's not sick to have to cave in for relief. Tell me that doesn't make her look twisted. Tell me something, but don't rip on me for being so raw and so needy. She is not here to help me help the planet. She's here to make money and I learned of nothing factual since I ran into her, except that she can tell us things we have no proof of being true. Tell me one of you has activated DNA that brought about a marked changed. Can one person do that? I do not believe that anyone can prove that they benefitted and changed, but I WELCOME to hear about it so that I can apologize to her, but she OWES us if this is how she has chosen to go about it, because it is not okay in the most minute tiniest bit ... and 8 billion other ppl can hear about her loudly from ppl just like me. I get around and I make sht happen, so I am not about to play with this woman. I'm capable, nuff said. 

Posted : 29/01/2024 6:51 pm
(@Anonymous 120715)
Topic starter

Truly, I cannot fathom why she is the only one on the planet who has this going on and that started 11 yrs. ago and I'm over here trying not to kill myself. What am I missing? I felt like she was a total not-fan of me from the very beginning. I revealed to her that I have Reptilian DNA and her IG post about how to deal with them felt kind of like shameful for me and I felt villainized, I felt like she thinks of ppl like me as outside of the zone. Wouldn't you have a problem with that? I stopped to consider jumping to my death just today. Now, I deserve to know more, we all do, but what is up with the holdup? All of this is far far too confusing for me to grasp and I feel victimized by her and I will NOT let this go, period. 

Posted : 29/01/2024 6:59 pm
(@gemineye)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
Light Codes: 408

Hi Michelle— firstly, I just want to offer my sincerest, most heartfelt compassion and empathy for the struggles you’re undoubtedly going through and perhaps have been experiencing for some time now. It’s heartbreaking to hear your testimony and seems very apparent you feel so very alone in this worldly experience right now and have been desperately searching for some modicum of confirmation as to the why, the how, and what your purpose here is… I completely relate to the palpable, destructive stirrings of resentment that merely begin as a seed and soon enough have overgrown to the extent that it’s unfettered vines are thoughtlessly tightening their grips on your entire being to the point that it’s stifling and suffocating any last bit of hope that may be left from you. But your access to your own power is not a lock that Elizabeth holds the key to and is seemingly dangling just out of arms reach until you’ve used any last bit of fight and resolve left in you trying to grasp hold of it. Your power and the access to it is eternal and always within you, simply waiting until that most cherished, beautiful moment where you feel and have the innate sense of KNOWING that it was ALWAYS yours to claim when you were ready and open to receive. I can already sense that you truly have a beautiful heart and want so much to be of service in this world, albeit somewhat misguided in this current pursuit. I also know what it’s like to be so broken down, trying to navigate a corrupt system working against us, and only facilitates the implantation of germinating self- doubt and insecurities. But you can just as easily unburden yourself and let go of the anger and bitter indignation, and then resolve to interpret what you once considered roadblocks or barriers as mere experiences that then became the foundation for your strength and call to action. I say this with absolute love and not at all to be patronizing or imperious, but the only person limiting and inhibiting your means of entry to unlocking your fountain of knowledge and the innate gifts within is YOU. genuinely— the only person you should be striving to impress or live up to the expectations of is yourself, from the day before. Realize that you could just as earnestly take a step back and regard those experiences representing mammoth, deep wells of pain and trauma as mere lessons, helping to strengthen, inform, and illuminate the veritable warrior and gem that you are, but you don’t have to remain enslaved or eternally defined by them. I implore you to simply let go of the things, people, and experiences that no longer serve you, and to know that you’re special and unique, and you don’t need to be or do anything other than that of which sets your soul on fire with passion and unadulterated excitement, because that’s truly how it SHOULD and easily CAN be. Blessings on blessings, love and light, I’m sending so much healing and loving energy to you and I hope it’s felt on a palpable level. 🙏🫶🥹

Posted : 29/01/2024 7:58 pm
(@gemineye)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
Light Codes: 408

I also just wanted to add specifically pertaining to your concerns and sentiments with regard to the DNA activations that I have a near ENDLESS playlist containing free-access activation videos galore — seriously, I’m a chronic, habitual playlist maker and video saver, sometimes it’s a problem— if some of EA’s well-versed, indispensable paid content is not reasonably within your budget at this time. I’m happy to share!

Posted : 29/01/2024 8:22 pm
Nancy Combs, Joseph Franck, Arkie M. and 1 people reacted
(@stardragon38)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 150

I am sorry to hear that you have been so much and are struggling with everything. I agree that the authority of EA needs to be question as does everything and everyone or things will not come to light. If not, then all of the corruption in the world will not cease and nothing will get better. I also agree that we are the ones holding ourselves back more often than not. If EA truly can help, she should and not for personal gain. I started questioning her willingness to help two or three couching calls back. At the start of it she addressed an issue about why some members on here that have been members for years hadn't been called upon to get help. She said that she was helping those that didn't need the help but validation. Unless I heard that wrong. If true, then why only help those that don't really need it and not help those who do. It doesn't make sense to me. I understand the schedule she set forward doesn't allow a lot of time to help more people, but it is very frustrating to need help and not get any from those that claim to have the ability to help. I also understand that this world runs on money but those that really need the help should be given the help and should not have to pay for it. If payment is required, then it should be a barter system used not a monetary one. 

As someone who has dealt with suicide in the past, I know what you are going through @Michelle Stein. I lost my brother and father both to suicide. The pain and struggle you are going through is not easy. All I can say is that giving up is not the only option. I don't know if you have anyone close you can open up to about your struggles or not but if you do I urge you to try. I truly hope you find the help you need. Light and love be with you.    

Posted : 29/01/2024 8:35 pm
(@madeline-atx)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
PSYCHIC BADGE
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
MASTERED THE MATRIX
BOOK BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
Light Codes: 434

Hi Michelle

i want you to know that I woke up this morning with you on my mind.  This is part of the beauty of this community. You have a group of people all searching for truth and relevance.  We are here to learn from and support each other.  I personally support EA because I want to sow into her family, Nat and Bodhi included   She’s spending time and resources to build this community and I enjoy giving back in gratitude for her time and effort on our behalf  

I have also struggled in the past as I’m sure many who find themselves here have.  For me personally, I don’t remember how I first heard EA.  I believe it was a YouTube video.  I do know that something inside me woke up.  She was the catalyst for my awakening beginnings. In the past I had looked to the church or others for help and answers.  What I’ve come to realize that ALL of the answers are within me.  EA, clergy and others can only give us what they’ve personally gleaned themselves after contemplating, meditating and searching. We are all experiencing this human existence at this time which means we are just that, we are human. There’s no one person that can save us.  

The information that EA gets, she gets from Source, God whatever you’d like to call that.  It is pure love.  You/we are all a fractal of God.  We have everything we need. We are love and light .    It’s in finally knowing, really knowing that you are love, you are knowledge, peace, abundance, light.  You are everything.  I don’t know how to make someone know that.  No one can bring us to that place but ourselves.  I can tell you that once that lightbulb came on for me, it brought total freedom!  I AM!  You ARE! 

I guess my whole message for you is that you already have everything you need.  Be still and KNOW.  This community is fun and it’s exciting learning new truths if they resonate with your spirit.  Lean in, listen, learn, trust yourself, reach out like you have here.  Embrace ALL of your DNA.  You are her for such a time as this.  Go kick some darkness ass for the light!  Woohoo!  You’ve got this! 

You are loved,

Madeline 

Posted : 30/01/2024 8:07 am
Maiyan, Arkie M., Thereasa Lewis and 2 people reacted
(@lauren)
Admin Admin
BOOK BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GET WOKE
STAFF BADGE
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
LOVE ATTRACTION
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 2407

Hello Beautiful @michellestein! I have taken the time to read through your forum posts and wanted to reach out.

I hear your frustration and pain, and I want to assure you that you're not alone. Many individuals, including those within our cosmic community, face difficulties and uncertainties on their journeys. Elizabeth April's teachings are meant to empower individuals to explore their own inner strength and abilities, but we absolutely understand that personal circumstances can make this challenging. Experiencing trauma, loss, frustration and everything in between can be extremely overwhelming and make it difficult to figure out where to go next, let alone where to start. 

This is why EA decided to create the Cosmic Society. Although Elizabeth just does not have the capacity or resources to reach every person individually, she wanted to create a safe platform for individuals to connect in one place and share their experiences, reach others who may have gone through something similar, and connect with like-minded people about topics that most people aren't talking about. It's important to emphasize that while Elizabeth April shares valuable information, she encourages everyone to discern and take what resonates with them. She is not claiming to be a saviour or the only source of guidance. Each person's journey is unique, and the power to navigate it ultimately lies within. 

I know it can seem far-fetched to think that you already have all of the answers, but you know when you hear, see or even experience a piece of information and it just resonates - that is you remembering what you already know! This is when those DNA activations happen and everything starts making sense. Elizabeth's goal is to plant cosmic seeds to allow you to grow and experience this reality the way you want to. 

To help with the cost of maintaining the website, accommodating our very small team, supporting our resources to reach the community and allowing Elizabeth to continue sharing her knowledge, EA charges a fee for her workshops, courses, and additional membership tiers. Unfortunately, without charging for some of her resources, EA just would not be able to share her knowledge with the collective. With that said, EA is very conscious of the prices that she lists, and works very hard to create free resources for anyone and everyone to get the tools they need to awaken and activate within. 

Here's another way to look at things that might help shift your perspectives - imagine being in school and getting a pop quiz, only to realize that all of the answers have already been filled in. GREAT!! But how did those answers come about? Are they even correct? Who's to say? The only way to find out is to break the problems down, do some work and see if the answer is right or not. 

Please keep your eye out for an email from me with some offerings that I think might help you on your journey! 

Remember, we are all here for a reason and the world is a much better place with you in it! 

I hope this information was helpful Beautiful! Also, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are looking for some extra guidance in the future! We are always here to help and support the best way we can. 

Sending lots of love and light your way. I hope you feel it!! 

Posted : 30/01/2024 12:04 pm
mmheidi, Maiyan, andreia and 6 people reacted
 EA
(@ea)
Member Admin
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GET WOKE
EA BADGE
STAFF BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
REALITY BREAKER
MASTERED THE MATRIX
PSYCHIC BADGE
GRID WORKER
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 362

@michellestein Hey Michelle! Firstly, I am so sorry you are so hurt. I want to make it clear to you that I have never personally messaged you on Facebook, or any other social platform. I would also never charge someone for a DNA activation, it sounds like maybe you were interacting with a fake EA account? And for that, I am so sorry. I love and appreciate every member of the community including you! As I mention constantly, you all have your own access to awaken & activate! Please remember, it's not just about me being able to help but others in this community can help as well. Lauren is going to reach out with some free workshops and courses that I believe can help you but I also know that if you are no longer resonating with me, that's okay too.

I hope you know how loved and appreciated you are on this planet. The world needs you now more than ever. 

If you are suicidal I highly recommend you seek trained professionals who are able to help, please check out this website

Sending you lots of love as always xo -EA

Posted : 30/01/2024 12:46 pm
mmheidi, Cree, andreia and 6 people reacted
 EA
(@ea)
Member Admin
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GET WOKE
EA BADGE
STAFF BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
REALITY BREAKER
MASTERED THE MATRIX
PSYCHIC BADGE
GRID WORKER
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@gemineye This was a very thoughtful and supportive post, thank you for being here for Michelle and the rest of the community Anita xox

Posted : 30/01/2024 12:49 pm
andreia, Lyn, Thereasa Lewis and 1 people reacted
 EA
(@ea)
Member Admin
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GET WOKE
EA BADGE
STAFF BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
REALITY BREAKER
MASTERED THE MATRIX
PSYCHIC BADGE
GRID WORKER
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@stardragon38 Thank you for supporting Michelle Eric, I couldn't agree more, we all need to question everything, this si something I've done my whole life and hope that others will also do to me. We all need accountability, especially the ones who are considered teachers and leaders. 

As to your point about me not helping those who need it in the coaching calls, that was not my intention with that comment at all. I choose those who need the most help and I choose them intuitively. But I am unable to help those who have not first helped themselves, that is where the validation comes in. I do not tell anyone anything they don't already know but simply validate the conclusions they have arrived at but maybe doubt. In this way I align myself to the Law of Nonintervention and ensure my morality and accountability with these gifts is aligned to the Universe. I hope this maybe gives you more clarity on that point you brought up. 

But once again, I appreciate all your support and knowledge you give to this community, your voice is heard and seen xox -EA

Posted : 30/01/2024 12:56 pm
andreia, Slattery, Lyn and 3 people reacted
 EA
(@ea)
Member Admin
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GET WOKE
EA BADGE
STAFF BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
REALITY BREAKER
MASTERED THE MATRIX
PSYCHIC BADGE
GRID WORKER
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@madeline-atx Thank you so much for your support Madeline and those kind words to Michelle. It's true, we all go through ups and downs in life which help us to grow and learn. It's important to ask for help and support when needed but to also understand that we already have everything we need from within, like you mentioned. This is such a beautiful sentiment and sometimes hard to apply, especially when we are in the thick of it. Messages like these help to guide those who are in the thick of the human-ness and I know for me, when I've been in darkness these words help get me through. Thank you again for supporting the community and sharing your light with others xox -EA

Posted : 30/01/2024 1:02 pm
andreia, Slattery, Lyn and 2 people reacted
(@stardragon38)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@ea If you don't charge for DNA activation explain this.

Mastering The Matrix & Unlocking Your Cosmic DNA (Part 2) - Elizabeth April

Posted : 30/01/2024 1:14 pm
 EA
(@ea)
Member Admin
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GET WOKE
EA BADGE
STAFF BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
REALITY BREAKER
MASTERED THE MATRIX
PSYCHIC BADGE
GRID WORKER
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@stardragon38 That was a lecture I did. I don't have a product that is specifically promising to unlock your DNA. A lot of fake accounts will reach out to people and promise this. I wonder if that's what Michelle encountered on Facebook?

That being said, my intention with everything I do is to help you unlock your DNA so that you can become the teacher you've always been. I never hold the keys to your enlightenment, you do. I make that statement often, so I'm sorry that the intention has been unclear. 

Posted : 30/01/2024 1:20 pm
Slattery, Thereasa Lewis, Leonie and 1 people reacted
(@stardragon38)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@ea Well, if that has nothing to do with DNA activation why is it right in the title? Poor choice of a title? I doubt it I have come across a lot of people who have tried to pull that and I still find them claiming it is not what they meant but continue to do it. 

Posted : 30/01/2024 1:26 pm
(@Anonymous 120715)
Topic starter

@ea I don't understand how I was getting that wrong, then. No, you never did send me any msgs., but I saw priced activation and now Idk how that happened. Someone has done something to me. I'm lost. On one hand, I feel like I have a hearty grasp on things, but I believe I was poisoned on purpose at my birth. It is such a rare thing to experience what I have always experienced my entire life, but in a very rare amt. of cases, doctors have dosed some mothers with anesthesia and it affected the child's longterm and permanent memory loss. It is the worst thing. My life has just been erased all throughout it and it was so dark and I was a light to myself, but it was lonely and I am still lonely. I feel so far removed from anything good and blessed yet, in the background. Idk what's wrong with me and I hate it. Idk why this had to be me. I'm sorry for coming at you aggressively and being wrong, but I am just that fiercely protective like ppl are my kids and I don't even know how normal that could ever even be. Feeling like you are becoming far removed from everything you know is ... well, it is terrifying, on one hand, and it is not something that would hold me back from whatever I had to do, so I would be brave and feel like no fear will hold me back, but wth is wrong with me? Who did this to me? Why? I guess you can't know that, but I feel like I was intentionally disabled. I stumbled across an article tonight that says UFO's are connected to consciousness, or so they suspect? I wonder if the one that came to my hometown when I was 2 did anything to me. They were at a home, hovering outside a woman's window. It was on a road my grandmother lived on, across from the airport ... Peoria, IL in 1973. If coincidences don't exist, I think they were looking for me and found me. I was told in more than one psychic reading that I witnessed something when I was small and something was done to suppress it. If you know what utter helplessness feels like, but with pure determination, you understand me better. I feel extremely isolated and in a twin flame thing that is up and down and it is so difficult. They say that the 144,000 is all twin flames. My thought went to you possibly having talked about it in a video, maybe, denying the existene of them. Things like my birthday being 12/16 and psychics basically describing me as the woman in Revelations 12:1-6, that I am going to birth an important child that will be some thing for the planet's frequency to raise. That's pretty specific and it's pretty heavy and it's scary, not gonna lie. I am hopelessly in love with the man and he's married. I can't afford to have this be some weird kind of setup to get me to crash, just to make me rise again, because I am a phoenix. I can't have that anymore. I am not a yo-yo, and that is precisely what my life has been. Nervous breakdowns, major humiliation and abuse. I can't afford to be wrong and I can't afford to fail and I can't ... be by myself in this. I've had enough, man. Thank you for responding. It meant everything to me.

Posted : 30/01/2024 10:23 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: