Notifications
Clear all

Waking up with tiny bruises

(@stephanie-l-spencer)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 141
Topic starter

Get these from time to time… any theories?? Anyone else have similar? 🙏so very grateful

for this community 

Posted : 10/04/2024 2:34 pm
(@stephanie-l-spencer)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Topic starter

Also if u can’t tell that’s my arm haha

Posted : 10/04/2024 2:35 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 844

@stephanie-l-spencer In my opinion a bruise is the visual healing phase of some physical (or psychic attack) trauma, so it will always heal. If you're asking this, let's first rule out some things, like medication, the mrna covid vax (!), or other chemicals you work with like pesticides. Then do a good detox. But i got the feeling you might be having psychic attacks during dream time? Or awakening symptoms since the solar flares for the past 6-12 months or so. What does your intuition say. Go into deep meditation with this question in mind and see what pops up. Let us know if you got an answer. Very curious!

Posted : 11/04/2024 12:40 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2098

@stephanie-l-spencer I also sometimes got bruises that I can't explain where I got from.

Posted : 13/04/2024 7:59 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 844

I did own an "Atlas of the human body", where the acupuncture points on the meridians were described. Every point has an emotional background or meaning or message. So I was able to look up the spot and then ask if the corresponding message resonates. Mostly spot on 😀 It was called something like Acupuncture Atlas of the Emotions. Also the Meridian and where it stands for tells something. E.g. gallbladder meridian is frustration and stress, liver is anger, bladder is emotion and fear etc.

Posted : 13/04/2024 2:03 pm
(@stephanie-l-spencer)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie oooo interesting thanks! I also have psoriasis that pops up in the weirdest spots sometimes and I did wonder if it was meridian linked. thanks!

Posted : 20/04/2024 7:07 pm
 Leah
(@leah)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 490

I have gotten bruises and such from higher dimensional entities and I know 5 other ladies who can say the same. I was also told by a Dries Android entity clone that they are monitoring our species to help us combat sickness and cancer and that it it a great honor to be chosen for that purpose. I would prefer not to have, but it’s in my soul contract. 
They do many tests on indigenous according to my one friend who is part Winnebago. 
I was rolled over and had eggs extracted when still young. Others have too. 
also, many species do tests. And I don’t think they all cooperate about research. So some are more of the take to a ship, immobilize and proceed without numbing because the mind is wiped after. (My experience with Mantis).

FYI the Dries are making crisper clones of people with negative (a) blood and possibly neg O blood and changing features a bit so we don’t all look alike. I k ow this because my neg A mom had 3 neg blood girls which is impossible and I am my middle sister’s type and was told by a Dries that he was going to make a younger brother and sister with my eggs. I forgot until recently. I do have an old dragon- hybrid soul and maybe that’s how star seeds end up inserted into the population?! Not sure. But I do have one. Even if it’s a bit tattered, zipped together with exchanged pieces of other souls and existing in in 3 different dimensions at the same time. (Don’t ask!) But it still counts and I am human. Just with odd memories and able to swap timelines when in distress. 
According to EA we all can hack timelines, so let’s get to it.. 

Posted : 24/04/2024 9:05 am
Share: