PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300
Topic starter

Hello, I wanted to start this post for anyone who wants to share different signs or symbols from other realms, that they have received to help them on their journey. My most recent was last night.  I have been asking for comfort and protection in this time because I have not been well, to say the least. Ascension symptoms and healing in everyway, has been kicking my ass, for real.  First, to lead up to it, I had taken a picture in my house a long time ago, but only like a couple months ago, did I really look at the picture, and noticed a bird from another dimension sitting on my plant. I think it looks like a dove. I was using sage, and it was like in a stream of light coming through my balcony doors--I attached the pic. These things are all new to me, just the past year or so.  I've been seeing doves on my porch as well lately eating my bird feed. In my sleep last night, I noticed a dove that seemed familiar to me, but this time it came up to me and I remember feeling like, oh my God, a bird is getting near me on purpose and not afraid, then it transformed to a turquoise colored, plump, silky, furry larger dove, and it got onto my head and sat down on it, kinda like a hen would on her eggs. It even laid it's head down on my head as well, making me sense that it loved me.  It felt so comforting, like it was saying I love you and am protecting you as you grow, and I'll be here when you hatch. I had been using that color lately as a soothing healing light for myself and my cat.  So it represents that as well. It was the first time in a really long time, that I have felt any kinda of real comfort or love, even if for only a minute.   I didn't feel like I could feel it anymore. I've felt like I was dying, not just waking up or having ascension symptoms.  I said to whomever, thank you so much for that. I hope to receive more signs of comfort, affirmations, and hope through this time. 

Posted : 24/06/2023 7:36 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2329

@rainyangel616 ❤️❤️❤️

Posted : 25/06/2023 6:36 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@rainyangel616 I love the picture you posted. Thanks for sharing that. You're definitely going through your ascension process. Trucking right along. 🙂 I'll post a symbol that I get a lot. I'll get triangles and shapes associated with my galactic family. They are trying to give us every clue that they can as we embark on our ascension journey. I attached the symbol that comes up for me a lot. It's awesome that you're picking up on everything. You're getting really good at noticing the validations and synchronicities that our guides send us.

Posted : 26/06/2023 11:12 am
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Cool, so that's one of the orb things with a triangle in it?  So, what does it mean to you?

Posted : 26/06/2023 3:21 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@rainyangel616 Yep. That pic was an orb with the symbol inside. They have symbols from time to time. It’s similar to an Alpha Centauri badge. Selo based ET population in the Alpha Centauri star system. It’s not my root origin but my soul family has spent time there. Those are the same beings in Telos currently. All related. Their original star system root is Lyra. I’m a Lyran personally. 

Posted : 26/06/2023 9:16 pm
Rainyangel reacted
Share: