EA Reptilian takeov...

Notifications
Clear all

EA Reptilian takeover update

(@kellieisner)
Member Registered
Topic starter

I listened to the Reptilian takeover update a couple days ago. This is the first time I've paid much attention to information about reptilians other than a dream about one. Really it was out to the blue a couple months ago because like I said, I never give them much thought. Everything about them seems negative and sinister. I have heard that there are some that are in the light and EA confirmed that when she saw sparks of light in the caves that they live in. Anyway, I guess a dream can just be a dream but I've had visitations in my dreams from other species. I wonder if this dream was a visitation or no? Maybe someone can give me some feedback.

I was lying on a bed and a green reptilian E.T. got on top of me in a sexual sort of way. It was wearing a men’s flannel shirt. I looked directly in it’s eyes and I felt that it had sinister motives but i said to myself, send it love. As I looked directly into it’s eyes and began sending it love from my heart energetically, it’s eyes and face began to soften and change. I suddenly sat up and pushed it over on the bed. I stood up and lifted its shirt and I saw a man’s chest. The dream ended as I stared down at it. 

Ha! So weird! 🤔 

Posted : 19/07/2023 1:51 pm
(@anunezster)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 54

Can someone tell me if the Allatra International Group/Creative Society is supported by Reptilians? 

Posted : 19/07/2023 2:46 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@anunezster Interesting question. I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ but I feel like the creative society has good intentions. The issue with the “creative society” is they are focused on Natural disasters and global catastrophe's. They have a decent outlook on sovereignty. They believe that every human has a sovereign right to have a certain square footage of living space and other things free of cost to the person. That is very beneficial and a tool of freedom from the economic slavery system. The thing is they aren’t looking at the issues as spiritual in nature. They aren’t talking about the reasons why we are faced with the challenges that we deal with. They don’t consider ET involvement which is a critical piece. On both sides. The negative issues as well as the positive resolutions. Our economic slavery and control systems in place are Draco/Reptilian enforced of course. Some of the suggestions they come up with would be not beneficial for the cabal or reptillian forces. Because of this, I don’t think they are reptilians. They are misguided though. They aren’t looking at the ascension, Extraterrestrials, spirituality, Universal law or divinity and that’s where all of our solutions arrive from. For that fact alone I wouldn’t continue to follow their content. My 2 cents.

Posted : 19/07/2023 5:03 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@kellieisner Hey:), there are positive reptilians. There are positive reptilian star seeds on this forum. DRACO are bad but not all reptilians. A negative faction of the Reptilians only. Like we have good and bad people on Earth. Reptilians have good and bad people too. Unfortunately the Draco are super advanced, smart and parasitic in nature. They take over worlds and oppress the people. Before this star system they did the same in Alpha Centauri but worse. The GFL was involved in that liberation effort as well. The Draco have been eliminated from our star system. There was a blockade around Earth that is being lifted now. The GFL had the Earth in quarantine so that they could hunt the remaining ET Draco and remove them. No one leaves Earth, no one comes into Earth. The van Allen belt marks the perimeter. This is done actually. Now we’ll start to see more benevolent ET races coming to an earth to interact with their starseeds. Maybe we give the positive reptilians credit for choosing love and light? They are part of Source just like us. ❤️ 💡 The Draco have tarnished their race. Alpha Draco are super positive. They look like very large Dragons. I thought the Draco had their wings removed after their fall from Divinity. Pretty sure thats how you tell the difference between Alpha Draco and Draco. They are both large and formidable. Big topic though. We could unpack this topic for days. Lol.

Posted : 19/07/2023 5:16 pm
Kelli Eisner reacted
(@anunezster)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 54

@nickq1233 Thanks! I have been following the group but I have some concerns.

Posted : 19/07/2023 5:49 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@anunezster Yeah. Rightfully. Misguided in their effort. Thanks for sharing this. Maybe there are others that are following the Creative Society. The content pulls us in because we resonate with some of the information but just like false light it’s misguided and not a channel that we want to spend a lot of time following 🙂

Posted : 19/07/2023 6:21 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2321

@kellieisner Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 26/07/2023 11:44 pm
Kelli Eisner reacted
(@klkuokka)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 213

@kellieisner In reading the description of your dream I get full body chills so I wonder if this was an encounter for you. You reminded me of how to respond to this low vibration, with love

Posted : 15/08/2023 3:44 pm
(@kellieisner)
Member Registered
Topic starter

Thank you for your feedback! Have you experienced anything similar?

Posted : 15/08/2023 6:11 pm
(@ninetysixlove)
Member Registered
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 163

@kellieisner when identifying if a dream is rather more "real" or "fiction" i always revert back to my feeling of the dream and if it feels more visceral, tangible, and (how can I say) if I feel more like im fully capable of being there consciously. It's hard to explain, but there's just a strong feeling that you get when you are a part of a dream that has a sense of "even though this is a dream, i'm active and alive inside of it and there seems to be a message/a conversation for me to follow through". You sort of just know! So before you go to bed, tell yourself that you're going to be fully aware and conscious during your dreams over and over a few times before you fall asleep and then, you'd start to be more aware while in them. And when you wake up, replay it over and over again and draw conclusions. And as long as you learn how to discern your emotions and the messages being received, that then will help you determine, if this/that dream was real or fake.

But since it's a dream like this, maybe its a play on the subconscious mind in terms of how reptilians are portrayed to be the villains of society and maybe a part of you believe that to be so and so you had a dream to test your faith asking yourself "am i really scared of the reptilians and if so, how will i respond?'' But the fact that, you took control says a lot about you and I wouldn't dive deeper into it since you responded in such a way, but if it happens again, gage it differently with more of an wide-eye asking it in the dream "are you real?" etc and see what happens next! Exciting!

Peace & love!

Posted : 21/08/2023 12:44 pm
Kelli Eisner reacted
(@kellieisner)
Member Registered
Topic starter

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. I will take your advice. Appreciate your feedback 

Posted : 21/08/2023 12:58 pm
Share: