(@danielle-mae-mckinnon)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 606
Topic starter

Hi EA & Community,

I would love it if the GLF could show you - and EA can show us on a round globe / or picture - in which direction the earth is shifting in further detail. We know the process is going to be a little bumpy and chaotic. But what will the final result of the shift potentially look like? 

More specifically - where would the equator be located? Where would the new south and North Pole be located? What countries might see the most significant changes or disasters? Does this change the alignment or activation of portals or chakras on earth? Will new earth soul have a chakra system or crystalline? What other planets in our solar system have shifted or are shifting & when?

thank you for any input or support from curious minds like mine. 

Posted : 06/02/2024 4:33 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2090

@danielle-mae-mckinnon Thank yu for your questions!

Posted : 06/02/2024 5:18 am
(@stevepariseau)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 405

These are great questions about the pole shift. Debbie Solaris has stated numerous times that eventually Vega will be the north star (and it was once before). I really want to create a 3D globe / map of our nearest stars to see where does that put the positioning of earth and its equator (like you are asking) if Vega is the north star? I don't know how to create this 3D globe & local area map. Perhaps I should meditate on that. I feel like assistance is just an ask away. Maybe EA can find out for us.

Posted : 11/02/2024 10:45 pm
Share: