Visual orbs, light ...

Notifications
Clear all

Visual orbs, light tendrils/spacial distortion?

(@ascenderll555)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 129
Topic starter

Hey Cosmic society,

Over the past couple of years I have noticed myself having very interesting ocular/visual phenomenon. It started with seeing orbs everywhere outside in the sky. Some were very bright, some were gray/translucent, and others are dark almost like a photo negative quality or inverse light if that makes sense. As well as orbs I see these light tendrils across my field of vision. They remind of the ripples of light you might see at the bottom of a swimming pool when it is very bright outside, except they are not as constant. They seem to shift and dance around, popping in and out of existence, or as least my visual perception. The most interesting one though is, sometimes I get these visual spacial distortions. I notice the most when I look the large stretch of grass or even in the sky. My point of focus, where I'm looking, seems to stretch out and distort or twist and the surrounding field of vision seems to fold or flow almost fluid-like into my point of focus.

Has anyone else experienced something similar or have any Ideas what this ability might be?

I tried searching for it online but I haven't seen anything that matched the description of what I'm experiencing. Any suggestions you might have I am very interested in and so grateful for.

Love and Light,

Zach

Posted : 11/02/2024 5:17 pm
rey108 and Arkie M. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2091

@ascenderll555 Interesting!

Posted : 19/02/2024 5:54 am
Zach Wood reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 842

@ascenderll555 Hey Zach, you wouldn't expect it but I have read in this community over 20-30 stories of ppl seeing orbs, of different colors, some blinking, some stationary, in the sky, in the room. There was an orb even recorded on an EA live youtube video, May 19(?) 2021, at minute 12 and at 15. These experiences can be found on the EA Discord platform, that existed before this one. I'll try to make some screenshots for you.

Posted : 19/02/2024 3:24 pm
Zach Wood reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 842

@ascenderll555 Just some short testimonials.

Posted : 19/02/2024 3:52 pm
rey108 and Zach Wood reacted
(@ascenderll555)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie Thank you so much! I'm really interested In exploring these abilities. 😊

Posted : 22/02/2024 2:11 pm
(@adele)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Spirit Guided
Light Codes: 926

@ascenderll555 I see orbs all the time. I see colors on the ground that flash sometimes. I see what looks like projected images on walls, not all of them have been good images 😂 but I'm working on that. Getting some help from Sharma. I see wavy lines sometimes, and I can see iridescent energy moving, sometimes swirling around certain places.

Posted : 13/03/2024 3:36 pm
(@ascenderll555)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@adele I've seen images too, sometimes I lie in bed and see the ceiling move and shift. It's usually pretty quick but it's there.

Posted : 13/04/2024 7:10 pm
Adele reacted
Share: