Seeking Starseeds t...

Notifications
Clear all

Seeking Starseeds to practice my Remote viewing & Channeling

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@nathalieroth-authorblogger Nice. Sounds good. West coast, United States. Pacific Standard Time. I set up WhatApp 951-746-9259

Posted : 13/12/2023 9:28 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2346

@nickq1233 ❤️🙌

Posted : 14/12/2023 9:11 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@nathalieroth-authorblogger Attached my WhatsApp QR code 🙂

Posted : 14/12/2023 9:58 am
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
Creator Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER
Light Codes: 579

Hi, Nathalie . How are you? I see you have quite a few responses 

Your remote channeling, if you have room or time for one more I would absolutely 

Appreciate a reading, I never had one and am unable to read myself or others

yet at this time. I would love to know anything, who I've been galaticly and on earth

.if your able to ill just give u a little info on me and you can respond on here  or message me 

Privately on this site . Names kayla miller. Maden name Harding born 1989 lived in williamsport Pa since birth

Posted : 14/12/2023 2:04 pm
(@nathalieroth-authorblogger)
Member Registered
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
PSYCHIC BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 200
Topic starter

@k-miller1211 Hi Kayla, nice to meet you. Yes, of course I have room for one more.  😋 

Can you be a little bit more specific with the galactic questions or the earthy ones? or really, any other ones? Right now, it's too vague for me. I would appreciate that, and it will help me to get a better connection.

Much love,

NR

Posted : 14/12/2023 3:10 pm
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER

Awsome hank you! I'm so excited to see what you might get.ok my galactic questions I know this is something I should just know but I've never had an opportunity to ask so ..Am I a starseed? Did I ever work with the GFL or other collective light workers, if so what did i do and who was I?What alien species do I connect with the most?  Do my spirit guides have names and what species are they or what do they look like? ...Then my past earth questions would be what was my gift specialty  ex. Like was I a healer or wayshower ect. Was there any life's where I do anything that would help me in this life like amaybe a clue into what I should do with my future or just my most awakened earth life.... I gave you a few things ,I understand if you can't answer them all , I'll be happy and greatful  with any nugget you can give me. Thank you so much again. ✌ ♥ 

Posted : 15/12/2023 1:40 pm
Member Registered
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
PSYCHIC BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

Hi Kayla, thanks for the questions.

I just have a small question that can help when channeling: what do you do presently? your job? or what would you like to do but don't?

Much love,

NR

Posted : 15/12/2023 4:10 pm
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER

I currently am an in Home care worker , I currently only work for my mother . It's not something I want to do for that much longer hopefully. It's just hard on are relationship and also doesn't pay well. Of course I'll find my mother another care worker, just not me forever,  I know it's keeping me from being my highest vibrational self.I don't know what I want to do for the future, I tried selling crystals on the side but not having that much sucess.I do know i want to be useful and fell fulfilled each day.So I have no clue, I would love to know if there's something out there im suppose to be soing or something i could be good at.I also am going to be filing for divorce soon from my husban I married when I was 20, started dating at age 15. I just turned 34 I don't think we are on same page and can't get past certain things ,leading us into argument daily. That's been going on for quite a few years now. I'm ready to move on ,he I'd not making it easy. We also have one child 10 years old, kali miller. I think that's more then you asked lol. I appreciate all your time and effort , I'm very grateful!

Posted : 16/12/2023 2:36 pm
(@le-o-ns)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 328

@nathalieroth-authorblogger

Hi Nathalie,

I m interested in learning remote viewing 👀✨

especially places with positive high frequencies, sacred places on earth, like a nice huge chrystal cave.

Places on earth that have positive galactic connections & want to be seen.

I look forward to try it out with someone and learn more.

Have a nice day! Leonie 💎✨

Posted : 22/03/2024 12:00 am
Member Registered
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
PSYCHIC BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@le-o-ns Hi Leonie, thank you for reaching out. What an exciting idea! I haven't done that yet, but I am up for the challenge and the practice. So, do I understand that you haven't done any remote viewing yet?

Much love,

Nathalie Revin

Posted : 25/03/2024 12:14 pm
Leonie reacted
(@le-o-ns)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 328

Hi Nathalie,
yes great! And no i didnt remote viewed yet (on purpose:)

On friday 5 april 11 am est i already planned a ✨️zoom meeting to channel galactic info, we could meet then if you like? For that date also another channeler and a medium join for certain ( others might join) and they would also very much like to learn to remote view, we just talked about that yesterday.
So we can meet 5 april 11 am est. If you like.
And I can also practise with you before that date. I pm you as well.

Nice! Thank you Leonie

Posted : 25/03/2024 12:53 pm
(@universeisyou5)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 188

Hi Natalie. If you would like i have a situation thats been bugging me for a year now and could really use some answers if you are up for it. We could do it trough a private message. Thank you. 🌞🙏

Posted : 25/03/2024 3:49 pm
Member Registered
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
PSYCHIC BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@universeisyou5 Hi Tena, nice to meet you. 😊 Yes, reach me on private to talk about what is bothering you and how I could help. If you don't want to use the private chat on EA's platform, here is my email - info@nathalierevinroth.com

Much Love,

Nathalie Revin

Posted : 25/03/2024 6:15 pm
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER

Hi, Nathalie.  How are you? My name is Kayla and I'd love nothing more to be your Guinea pig in anything you need help with! I've been meditating daily for about 2 years and trying to open myself up more. I've had some experience but not with channeling and my ouster body experience I can't be sure if it was real or if i fell asleep and dreamt it  because of how long n deep I was in that meditation for, anyways I need to work on talking to other people because I unintentionally built a fear around it over my years of self isolation,Other then family. Also I'd like to experience someone succeed in something I'm trying to do. If your interested, let me know. Thank you.

-✌&♥  Kayla

Posted : 26/03/2024 11:33 am
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER

Hi, Nathalie.  How are you? My name is Kayla and I'd love nothing more to be your Guinea pig in anything you need help with! I've been meditating daily for about 2 years and trying to open myself up more. I've had some experience but not with channeling and my ouster body experience I can't be sure if it was real or if i fell asleep and dreamt it  because of how long n deep I was in that meditation for, anyways I need to work on talking to other people because I unintentionally built a fear around it over my years of self isolation,Other then family. Also I'd like to experience someone succeed in something I'm trying to do. If your interested, let me know. Thank you.

-✌&♥  Kayla

Posted : 26/03/2024 11:33 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: