Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 192
Topic starter

Hey beautiful fellow starseeds 🤗 

I'm currently on the journey of unlocking my spiritual gifts as a medium and healer, thinking about starting a little buisness in the future. So, what I need for know is practice. If you're up for a little reading (with picture, voice message or short zoom meeting), it'll be a great way for me to train.

What I currently do is, doing a little healing routine and see whatever comes up. After that I'd check on your spirit guides, who they are and what they have to say. If you have a specific question we can concern that, as well.

Text me here or privat. Because I'm a busy woman it may takes a little time for me to come back to you, but I'll do 😉

Greetings, love and light, and all the good stuff 😀🌺🌻 

This topic was modified 10 months ago by Eva

Posted : 04/08/2023 8:53 am
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Light Codes: 60

Hey! I would love to participate. I am in the very beginning of my journey of finding my gifts and getting in touch with my guides. I feel like I am blocking myself but not 100% sure what's blocking me. It sounds like your gifts could be a great help. I would love to help you develop as well. 

Posted : 04/08/2023 9:04 am
(@thereasa)
Member Registered
LOVE ATTRACTION
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
SPIRIT GUIDED
Light Codes: 346

@evamartens0096 I just sent you a private message. 
I am interested in any information you find. 

Thank you 🙏💜😊

Posted : 04/08/2023 10:51 pm
(@amandajrushworth)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
Light Codes: 169

Would love to help you in practicing your skills. I am practicing doing hypnosis regression on people so we could swap if you like.

Posted : 06/08/2023 3:33 am
 Eva
(@evamartens0096)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@amandajrushworth that sounds great!

Posted : 06/08/2023 11:29 am
(@tracyolsen)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Light Codes: 103

@evamartens0096 I would love to participate!!!

Posted : 06/08/2023 11:41 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2345

@evamartens0096 Awesome!

Posted : 08/08/2023 8:43 pm
(@le-o-ns)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 328

Yesterday Eva gave me a session. She has given me a new insight that I am already moving forward with. Eva gave me privacy, security, warmth, deep understanding. We laughed, chatted and shared. But she remained very solid in her spiritual insights. One insight of hers is new to me, I immediately started working with it and it already gives me progress. Thank you Eva! I can recommend Eva to everyone.

Posted : 09/08/2023 2:45 am
 Eva
(@evamartens0096)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

Hey everyone 🤗 

I'll stop giving these readings away after everyone, that reached out before I wrote this message, got one. So, in case you messaged me, don't worry. I won't forget you 😉 I am now working on building my website, so you're going to hear from me again 🤗😘🌻 

Posted : 13/08/2023 9:24 am
(@1066franco221)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
Light Codes: 181

@evamartens0096 Hi Eva, I would love to help you practice your gifts if you're still interested 😊

Posted : 14/08/2023 2:37 pm
Eva reacted
(@sof)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GRID WORKER
BOOK BADGE
Light Codes: 623

Eve is wonderful! She is connected to the realm and was able to talk with some of my guides, truly powerful messages and amazing experience to work with her 😍

This post was modified 9 months ago by sofia0284

Posted : 20/08/2023 8:40 am
Eva reacted
(@foxyrach26)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Light Codes: 505

I’m open to it if you’re still doing this ❤️

Posted : 29/08/2023 1:24 pm
(@madisons513)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 4

RE: Free Spirit Guide Reading Hello I would love to participate. I have been seeking much needed answers and I found this. I feel like I was lead here. My father just past away and now I have all these spiritual things happening and im confused on what to do or where to seek for answers. Anyone who can help me would be greatly appreciated.

Posted : 29/08/2023 2:58 pm
(@puz-zie)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 22

Hi, darling. I am also opening my gifts and going deeper and I am getting stuck, because it became somehow important for me to know, so I get to the point, where when the reading is about myself, I am too attached to the outcome and I am sabotaging my reading. So if you would be able to help and answer some things for me, I would be really happy. Because this position is hard and many times I come accross people who are doing everything only intuitively and they give me no direct answers that I want or the do not see further than me so they are not of any help. Or if there is some barier from my ego I would like to know that too. 🙂 

My main questions would be - Do you see my spirit guides? Who are they and what can I ask them and how I can know it it them when I comunicate? And also - many spirits come to me - meaning ghosts. And I do not know how to interprate the messages that come to me mostly symbolicly, which leads me again to belliteling myself and I am so over this. I want to move one. So maybe if also my spirit guides can tell me and help me  in telling me what my chanell is and how I should read the messages? What to focus on? I get overwhelmed and then a just overthink it...
I think I would need to have some proof of me being right and reading things right. But I am ashamed to ask that from people - like in a practising way I guess? Simillar to what is offered here in the forum. Maybe I should just offer it here. I also have ADHD and 2 small babys and maybe I just need to wait till I have more space for that, but I feel the time is now and I get exhausted by the lack of really knowing and just hanging in the air :D... Ok, thank you. If anyone else can offer some reading, I would be so glad. And also I offer my servises aswell. Love you guys. i am new here but I love this. 🙂 

Posted : 26/09/2023 8:51 am
Eva reacted
(@zoldex46)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 217

Hi there I would love if you can help me to. Plz send me a mail at zoldex46@gmail.com

Posted : 11/10/2023 11:40 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: