Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
Love Attraction
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 225

I just found out I’m having twins!!!! So excited but also a bit more anxious now because I was hoping to do this one more “natural” as my first 2 were very medically managed. (I’m an OB-GYN by training) and now feel like I won’t potentially have the ability to do this. 

Posted : 16/09/2023 1:42 am
(@leigh-a-tucker)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Light Codes: 333

1. @lauren hi!!  I’m Leigh Ann, and I have 2 boys 14 and 12.  I’m married to Lance and have been for about 6 years, and while we are older than most, we have both felt a call to have a baby 💗 and it just feels so right!  

Posted : 10/01/2024 11:28 am
(@ellecas)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 781

Hello Lovely Cosmic Moms and Moms-to-be!  My name is Elizabeth and I’m from Austin, TX but live in SLC, UT with my husband. We’ve been married for 8 years and did not intend on having children before this last year. We’ve been trying for less than a year. My biggest intention for this Cosmic Womb course is to align my vibration to getting pregnant, having a healthy pregnancy and delivery, and raising my frequency to bring-in and help guide my starseed child/children. I’m 41 years old, my husband 46, and we believe that now is divine time for us to become  parents! 

Posted : 19/02/2024 7:03 pm
(@esthers1985)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
Grid Worker
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Light Codes: 362

Hello, my name is Esther Wehrli. I live in Temple Texas. Was originally born and raised Amish in Ashland Ohio. My husband and I have been wanting to get pregnant for a little over 3 years now. It’s my intention to be centered and peaceful for our starseed to come in at the exact timing that is right for them. 

This post was modified 2 months ago by esthers1985

Posted : 10/03/2024 3:33 am
 Sica
(@sicaleroux)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Light Codes: 408

Hi! I'm Sica, from Vancouver BC. I just signed up for the course. How lovely to be here with all of you. I'm 39 and am just about to start trying to have our first child. I am with my lovely partner who is also excited.

Posted : 17/04/2024 1:42 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: