Love Attraction
Wellness Bundle Badge
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2021
Topic starter

Welcome to the Cosmic Womb Community Forum! 👋

We're excited to have you here and can't wait to get to know you. Before we dive into Lesson One, let's take a moment to introduce ourselves and connect with other soon-to-be and new mothers.

Please reply to this post with your name, where you're from, if you already have children or if this is your first, and what your biggest intention is for this Cosmic Womb course. Feel free to share as much or as little as you'd like.

After you've introduced yourself, take some time to read through the replies from other mamas and like and comment on the posts from people who you resonate with. Making new friends and connecting with other women can be a powerful way to find support and guidance on your journey as a mother.

Remember, we're all here to create a community of empowered mothers who are raising the next generation of starseed children. Let's come together and support each other every step of the way!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Posted : 10/05/2023 2:04 pm
Sica and Elle Cas reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1974

Let's go mamas🙌🥰

Posted : 11/05/2023 12:29 am
(@akschendelhotmail-com-2-2-2)
Member Registered
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Light Codes: 53

@lauren Hello my name is Kendal! I am 31, from Saskatchewan, Canada. I have no children yet, but my husband (who is trans ftm) and I have been trying with a donor for 6 months now.. we will be trying for the 7th time, this month. I am sooooo beyond excited to take EA's course!!! She is amazing and it feels like she is always there for me, exactly when I need her. I remember watching her very first videos back when they only had around 300 viewers, and to have journeyed alongside her to see her reaching thousands & thousands of people now has been INCREDIBLE!! I'm so proud of her. Writing in this forum right now is giving me SO MUCH HOPE of becoming pregnant!!! And I'm so thankful that I will have Elizabeth's wisdom to guide me moving forward.

Posted : 12/05/2023 10:21 am
(@ohcarolyna)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Light Codes: 230

@lauren Hi! My name is Carolyne :). I live and work in downtown Toronto, Ontario. I am currently preggers with my first baby. I am 35 weeks along and very much looking forward to this new journey of motherhood! My biggest intention for the Cosmic Womb course is to become more connected with my baby and the knowing that is inside of us all that I can do this and that my body and soul has been chosen for this and to trust in that. I can't wait to also connect with other cosmic mama's in this community! I hope to be a source of love and guidance as well as I agree that the more support we can provide for each other throughout this journey the stronger and wiser we'll become as a whole. Thanks to EA and the team for putting all of this together. I can't wait to get started and to share any insights along the way! XOXOX

This post was modified 12 months ago by ohcarolyna

Posted : 15/05/2023 11:30 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge

@akschendelhotmail-com-2-2-2 Thank you for your reply😊

Posted : 15/05/2023 7:59 pm
(@paulester)
Member Registered
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Light Codes: 3

@akschendelhotmail-com-2-2-2 Hi Kendal!! all the best with your journey!

Posted : 19/05/2023 4:05 pm
(@paulester)
Member Registered
The Cosmic Womb Badge

@ohcarolyna wow! you are in the final stretch!! amazing! I hope you are feeling well and everything flows for you and your starseed! Let us know how things go!

Posted : 19/05/2023 4:10 pm
(@paulester)
Member Registered
The Cosmic Womb Badge

@lauren Hola! My name is Paulina and I´m based in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. I´m 19 weeks pregnant with my starseed boy Andrew.

My intention is to connect deeper with his soul and have all the tools to keep having a great pregnancy and a beautiful delivery.

I´m 41 years old, I never wanted to have kids (always labeled myself as childfree and proud) but last year I received a series of downloads that led me to open myself to the opportunity of bringing to Earth this starseed soul. My husband had a vasectomy for 22 years (we´ve been together for 12 years and his decision completely matched my beliefs) so when I told him about the downloads he was open to it as well as part of our mission. So, the only way for us to get pregnant was doing IVF (which I have always critized for being unnatural), we had the treatment and I got pregnant on our first embryo transfer (less than 30% chance for it to happen for someone my age) so I have proved in many ways that this was meant to be and I am full of gratitude for this journey as it has healed our souls in sooo many levels!

Looking forward to connecting with more cosmic mamas! XO

Posted : 19/05/2023 4:21 pm
Sica, Simrat Singh, Lauren Akkili and 1 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge

@paulester Goodluck with your journey of becoming mama🥰All the best❤️🙏

Posted : 20/05/2023 12:33 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge

@paulester Goodluck with your journey of becoming mama🥰All the best❤️🙏

Posted : 20/05/2023 12:33 am
(@ohcarolyna)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge

@paulester Hola Paulina! This is amazing! I love that you had these downloads and you were guided to become pregnant in your 40's! I am so happy for you and your Husband and wow that is amazing that you became pregnant on the first try of IVF. The timing was right for sure. Sending Love to you and your starseed baby boy Andrew! And yes please also keep us in the loop on how everything progresses for this magical journey into motherhood xoxo

Posted : 20/05/2023 9:32 am
(@ohcarolyna)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge

@akschendelhotmail-com-2-2-2 Hi Kendal! Good luck with your 7th try. It will for sure happen for you and your partner when the timing is right. So never give up. Let us know how everything goes! We are here for you! Sending you lots of Love. All the Best, Carolyne xoxo

Posted : 20/05/2023 9:34 am
(@sayvahealth)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
Love Attraction
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 152

@lauren im simrat, this is my third pregnancy . I’m 36. Live in London uk. My biggest intention is to honor my baby and body by trusting it this time around 

Posted : 31/08/2023 9:09 am
(@olivia-chenery)
Member Registered
The Cosmic Womb Badge
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 328

Hello! My name is Liv and I am from Richmond in England (Now famously Ted Lasso Land!)

My husband and I have been trying for a baby but have been unsuccessful so far. 

My biggest intention for my pregnancy is to create a loving, happy and healthy space for my baby to grow and to my raise my energy field so that as much as the beings soul can come in as it wants.  x

Posted : 15/09/2023 10:38 pm
(@olivia-chenery)
Member Registered
The Cosmic Womb Badge
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 328

Hello! My name is Liv and I am from Richmond in England (Now famously Ted Lasso Land!)

My husband and I have been trying for a baby but have been unsuccessful so far. 

My biggest intention for my pregnancy is to create a loving, happy and healthy space for my baby to grow and to my raise my energy field so that as much as the beings soul can come in as it wants.  x

Posted : 15/09/2023 10:39 pm
Sica reacted
Page 1 / 2
Share: