Reality Breaker
Mastered The Matrix
Psychic Badge
Grid Worker
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 348
Topic starter

This activity is designed to empower you to apply the knowledge and insights you've gained to create meaningful change in your life.

Follow these steps to complete the activity:

• Choose one area of your life where you'd like to make a change.
  • Think about something you learned from the SHIFT Masterclass that could help you in that area.
  • Write down one action step you can take to apply that new knowledge to your life.
  • Share your experience on the SHIFT Masterclass Community Forum by replying to this post. Tell others about the area of your life you want to improve, what you learned from the Masterclass that could help, and the action step you plan to take. 

By completing this activity, you'll learn how to apply the knowledge you gained from the SHIFT Masterclass to your daily life. Sharing your experience on the Community Forum will allow you to connect with other students and gain insights on how to apply new knowledge in different ways.

Posted : 13/06/2023 3:13 pm
(@dug00064)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 177

. This community is becoming a part of my existence for many reasons though none are bigger then not living a fufilled life,

living in ignorance, chaos and zero (real) happiness. I have started my awakening and with knowledge from EA, this course

and this community base I am ready for change. 

. Knowledge and awareness is the key to harnessing the full potential of your human and will make anything possible. Awareness

is the Key to Free Will. Reaction is an indication that there is emotions / trauma to deal with. Some info I have learned so far. 

. Admitting that your current Life is not serving you is a big first step. Bring awareness to old energy/patterns that no longer serve me.

Posted : 26/06/2023 9:59 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2090

@dug00064 Thank you so much for being here!

Posted : 01/07/2023 10:24 am
(@laureenrene)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Shift Masterclass
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 557

Hi all👋🏼

An area I would like change in is in my ability to see with my 3rd eye. 
What I learned from lesson 3, is that this is a matrix,  so I can change it.  If I don’t believe that I see, then I don’t see.  I Am creating that block.  So I can I uncreate it.  I take back my power, I create how I want.  My action is by asking myself “If I could see, what would I be seeing?”  

I got that 47% of myself is aligned to my higher power/divine guidance.  I was cool with that.  

I felt anxiety in my tummy & anger on my head, heart & Stomach.  Letting that go.  

What I found to appreciate about myself was my manicure.  I had just given myself one.  One hand was beautiful.  One hand kind of sloppy.  I found that to be enough.  Part of me is beautiful.  About 47%. I guess this lesson plan allowed me to go into neutral!  
right on✊bye👋🏼. Oh btw, I love E-quan(yin)-imous!

Posted : 25/08/2023 3:56 pm
(@isannah-seraphim)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Shift Masterclass
Get Woke
Manifesting Guru
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 532

Self expression through art. Through the practice of awareness, I see more clearly that my fear of creating and expressing through art is a fear imperfection.  I realize (real eyes) that art is not about the process of perfection, and there is no such objective thing as perfection. Art is all about expressing, experimenting, messing up, making mistakes, and learning through these processes. My action step is to say "YES!" to the creative process and breathe into the ease of the creative process. 

Posted : 23/10/2023 4:09 pm
Share: