Reality Breaker
Mastered The Matrix
Psychic Badge
Grid Worker
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 351
Topic starter

By completing this activity, you'll learn how to break out of your comfort zone and take action in areas of your life where you may have been avoiding change. 

Follow these steps to complete the activity:

• Identify one activity or behaviour that you've been avoiding because it's outside of your comfort zone. (This could be something small or something big, but it should be something that you've been putting off for a while.)

• Write down three reasons why you've been avoiding this activity or behaviour. Be honest with yourself and try to identify any fears or limiting beliefs that are holding you back.

• Take a deep breath and commit to doing the activity or behaviour within the next 24 hours. Write down the specific steps you'll need to take to make it happen.

• Share your experience on the Community Forum by replying to this post. Share the activity or behaviour you chose to tackle, why it was outside of your comfort zone, the specific steps you took to make it happen, and how you felt before, during, and after the experience. 

Remember, growth and progress often come from taking risks and stepping outside of your comfort zone.

Posted : 13/06/2023 3:16 pm
Rachel L. reacted
(@dug00064)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 240

Comfort zones for me had become a big part of my reality. Changing my whole lifestyle in the last few years, dropping all

toxic people, places, and "things" I have adjusted to a simple life by myself far from drama, interactions and situations

felt uncomfortable . Fear, self doubt, taking a "leap of faith" beliefs had kept me from moving forward. With awareness of

self , mindfulness, self love and some breathing techniques I am confident to go into these situations. Looking back now,

before having any confidence I was really nervous lol but went through the emotions of having to speak in front of group

gatherings and participation, even this class forum. I am grateful for the knowledge and input of this course and all involved. 

Posted : 04/07/2023 6:21 pm
Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2144

@dug00064 Glad you liked the course! Thank you so much for being here❤️🙏

Posted : 05/07/2023 6:48 pm
(@isannah-seraphim)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Shift Masterclass
Get Woke
Manifesting Guru
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 532

Initiating one on one hang outs.

We've been avoiding this behavior for the following reasons:

1. We think we are boring/vanilla and do not have much joy and fun to add to social engagements.

2. We want to be able to trust the person we are hanging out with to handle conflict or difficult discussions in a responsible and heart centered manner ather than having an emotional outburst or by ghosting. We also want to be able to trust that this person/friend will be honest with me about their feelings or opinion of me, rather than just being a yes person or hiding their truth.

3. We have a belief that there are other things we could be doing with our time that are more fruitful than hanging out.

4. We have a fear of the other person/friend becoming to attached or emotionally invested than I am authentically feeling and fear that we will let this person/friend down by not reciprocating their feelings.

The actionable steps we can take is reaching out to 3 friends to schedule time with them this week.

Posted : 30/10/2023 5:11 pm
Share: