AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 946
Topic starter

• Not 100% I find the light on November 14th 2022 12:18pm,born October 14th 12:18,  am not sure yet if it's a connection friend hangs himself I find him like that went through all kinds of visions from us hanging out even as far as 88 like I'd be at work and this would happen they were understand. Night after his funeral I have the portal dream see in in a beautiful bright light room looking healthy now in the catholic religion or any religion doing that is a big no no.so may roll around I think I'm good boom angry for no reason start to dwell.a dr.wanted to put me on medication, I declined instead I started meditation listening to it while sleeping shamiac frequency among other wasn't long after not only did it help stayed on the right path for the first time in lifetimes,didn't fall back to the dark side. Before last November I would not have been able to focus and properly meditate. Find ea on 8 8.lastly it seems I can sometimes read minds or some surface thoughts 

Posted : 15/08/2023 5:59 pm
Rainyangel and Arkie M. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
BOOK BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
REALITY BREAKER
GET WOKE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 3732

@broseff-1976-jfgmail-com Cool talent!

Posted : 15/08/2023 11:13 pm
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
JOURNEYER
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 494

@broseff-1976-jfgmail-com  Hey there, that sounds pretty rough, but yeah going through stuff brings you to the place you are now. Welcome here.  I found EA back in March. Been going through a lot of transformation and it hasn't been easy.  I wish I didnt' have to go through what I'm going through because sometimes it feels cripping and like I can bear it anymore.  The ascension symptoms are pretty intense.  I've learned the only solution is to meditate and practice consistent self care. Frequency music, crystals and support from like-minded people. I'm studying a lot of things as well. I use guided meditations right now because they're easier until I get the hang of it.  Got a ton of healing to do.  I got off of medications myself after 25 years on them.  That's they're only solution to everything it seems. I'm cultivating my own innate psychic abilities.  I feel I'm already pretty telepathic and empathic.  Working on my connect with the family of light and opening up my third eye and decalifying my pineal gland.   They have a group which is a spinoff of here called cosmicawakening .org  with telegram to go with it.  That and here is the only place I have right now so far, to connect and talk about these things and not feel so isolated.  Looking forward to seeing you around on here and if you join that other group.  later, hugs

Posted : 18/08/2023 7:36 am
Share: