Notifications
Clear all

Not my reality?

(@amberb)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Topic starter

I’m not sure if this is a symptom of awakening or not. I have a lot of “weird” things happening. 

One of my most recent occurrences is I’m noticing that I feel like I’m out of my body. Like I’m watching someone else’s reality. 

More like it’s mine but from a different timeline. It’s the most unique and kind of off putting thing. 

I definitely feel like my timelines are very split but trying to merge. I’m not sure if that makes sense. 

Any thoughts on how to sort this or what this actually is?

Posted : 14/08/2023 12:43 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 549

@amberb Hey:). Kind of sounds like you're starting to astral travel? Do you lucid dream as well? I feel you on the disorientation. I wake up some mornings thinking all of this has been a dream. I feel like I've jumped so many timelines to get to this point on this timeline now. Totally feel you on what you're describing. There are so many things going on. We are literally hopping timelines, I repeated my birthday last year as weird as that may sound. We are transitioning from carbon to crystalline and activating a ton of abilities. Any one of these things can contribute to how you are feeling currently. 🙂

Posted : 14/08/2023 2:47 pm
Rainyangel reacted
(@amberb)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Topic starter

@nickq1233 I’ve been lucid dreaming since I was very young. I still remember many of my dreams from when I was a kid. Everything seems so amplified lately. My bed even vibrates when I’m sleeping at night. I can feel it in my sleep so much that it wakes me sometimes. I’m wondering if I may be doing things in my sleep because it’s the only time I let go enough to do so.

Posted : 14/08/2023 3:17 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@amberb Cool. That makes sense why you’d be feeling like this. If you lucid dream, you’re astral traveling. I’ve been feeling the same. Especially since the Lions Gate portal started this month. I didn’t sleep at all last night and the night before I was in the astral working all night. Lol. You’re probably picking up on the portal energy. Sirius is coming into alignment. It’s the most powerful Lions Gate portal in thousands of years they say:). Are you embracing the out of body or is it wigging you out?

Posted : 14/08/2023 4:48 pm
(@amberb)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Embracing it and rolling with whatever comes. I’m new to this so I don’t want to hold to tight and miss something. It’s amazing and exciting

Posted : 14/08/2023 4:50 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
BOOK BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
REALITY BREAKER
GET WOKE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 3732

@amberb I agree with Nick. It seems astral travel experience. You ca check EA's workshop regarding astral travel https://elizabethapril.com/product/astral-travel-live-workshop/

Posted : 14/08/2023 5:51 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@amberb Loving that. Like @lynp-2 was mentioning, EA is a natural at astral traveling. I’ve seen her jump in on YouTube and astral travel while awake during an interview. That’s the craziest awesome ability. I have to get to lucid dreaming state first. She just pops right in. Good on you for embracing it. I can’t wait to hear some details of your travels. Are you journaling? Do you sketch your visuals?

Posted : 14/08/2023 6:06 pm
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
JOURNEYER
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 494

@amberb I think EA mentions something about timelines converging.

Posted : 23/08/2023 5:32 pm
Share: