Wellness Bundle Badge
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2026
Topic starter

Hey, Starseeds!! 👋

Who's excited for the Galactic Gathering LIVE Workshop on April 20-21st? 🙋💫

Use this thread to team up with fellow Starseeds & Lightworkers to chat about accommodations, rides, and travel plans. Because why navigate the galaxy alone, right? 🌍✨

I'm genuinely curious, what are you most excited about for the event? The epic activities, the energy exchange, meeting EA in person, or perhaps the chance to connect with fellow Starseeds & Lightworkers? ✨🤔 Let us know!! 

I am already counting down the days and can't wait for the cosmic connection and the chance to meet all of you!!

*If you happen to have any questions along the way, please reach out to our support team - support@elizabethapril.com and we will be more than happy to help!!

Posted : 25/01/2024 12:59 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1985

@lauren 🙌✨✨

Posted : 29/01/2024 10:14 am
(@amandaolson4)
Member Registered
Love Attraction
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 143

@lauren I have not gotten a response to my post. I’m wondering if you know where people are staying. I don’t want to wait too long to book a room. 

im most excited about meeting other light workers and starseeds! But also everything else! 

Posted : 30/01/2024 2:24 pm
(@daniellebigr)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Ambassador Badge
Manifesting Guru
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 185

So excited! Are there any fellow Canadians coming from QC or ON?

Posted : 19/03/2024 5:35 pm
(@dylanjones1)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 71

Most excited to connect with other starseeds and lightworkers!!! Coming from San Diego, and will have a sprinter van to help shuttle people to and from their hotels nearby!! My email is below, don't hesitate to reach out!!

dylancjones999@gmail.com

Posted : 26/03/2024 7:35 pm
(@eline-rutten)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1704

I just purchased my remote viewer ticket! So exciting for the workshop!! 🤩 

Posted : 27/03/2024 7:44 am
(@rhondastamps)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 433

@dylanjones1 Hi Dylan ! This is my 1st response. I will be staying at the shore hotel. That Amanda is also staying at. I would love having a ride to and from if you have room still. Thanks.

Posted : 30/03/2024 5:43 pm
(@dylanjones1)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 71

@rhondastamps Hey Rhonda! Yes there is still room right now.

Posted : 31/03/2024 12:08 pm
(@alex-hulett1)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Book Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Light Codes: 364

@amandaolson4 Good point Amanda. Where the heck do we stay?  What are 5 nearby safe hotels? I considered flying to LA from Knoxville, TN last month and found like 3 addresses for the institute in different parts of the city and trying to figure out a hotel nearby was impossible for me.  EA's team would have hooked me if the address was in the initial e-mails and posts and maybe some nearby hotels. Without them, I couldn't figure it out.   I wanted to get a rough estimate of costs.  I didn't even THINK of buddying up (duh!) with someone.  Glad you took the plunge & did it. I couldn't figure it out and skipped it!  Oh well.. maybe next time EA's team will have clear & concise details on the 1st e-mails and posts.. we'll see.  Have a good time! AJ

Posted : 03/04/2024 6:26 am
(@lauren)
Admin Admin
Book Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Shift Masterclass
Journeyer
System Override
Get Woke
Staff Badge
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Wellness Bundle Badge
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 2026
Topic starter

@alex-hulett1 Hey Beautiful!! 

I saw your message and wanted to reach out with some additional details about the Galactic Gathering and to let you know we still have 1 Ambassador ticket left if you are still interested in joining us!! 

The event will be held at the RA MA Studio in Los Angeles: 1729 21st St, Santa Monica, CA 90404, United States

Along with the Shore Hotel, there are a few nearby hotels like the SureStay by Best Western, Gateway Hotel and Comfort Inn. You can also reach out to the RA MA Studio to inquire about recommended hotels as well: Phone: +1 310-743-9171

Here's a quick link to the Galactic Gathering page to grab a ticket if you are still interested: https://elizabethapril.com/product/the-galactic-gathering-in-person-workshop/

Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions! We are always here to help!!

Posted : 03/04/2024 4:20 pm
ALEX HULETT reacted
(@alex-hulett1)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Book Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Light Codes: 364

@lauren Thank you so much for your thoughtful e-mail.  I should have thought to ask for this last month!  I checked expedia just now with those details. $1,566.35  I pay $485 a month for rent in Knoxville TN! LOL! Give me 2 months out to buy a cheaper plan ticket.  2 weeks before it gets super expensive.  If you help plan these Lauren; Listing the airport address, venue address and closest hotel right off the bat would help people who have never been to L.A. plan & budget for it.    I know now to coordinate on a forum board like Amanda. I bought my remote viewer ticket early this morning.   Thank you for your kind help.  Alex J

Posted : 03/04/2024 6:36 pm
(@rhondastamps)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 433

Am I missing something ? Am I supposed to have a mobile ticket Or do I just check in at the door ?  I have been all over the Website and can't find that . I have mild cognitive disorder. And I am often Confused Or forget things.

Posted : 17/04/2024 1:10 pm
(@jenna-b)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Ambassador Badge
Hidden Human History
Journeyer
Wellness Bundle Badge
Grid Worker
Mastered The Matrix
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 653

@lauren I am more excited for day 2 later today than I was anticipating before yesterday. I slept better last night than I have in a very long time. I am ready to find more truths inside myself. Thank you EA & Team for the support on my journey to remember my very own Galactic self while existing in this human body on planet Earth.

P.S. I love dancing blindfolded!

Posted : 21/04/2024 11:55 am
Share: