SPIRIT GUIDED
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
REALITY BREAKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
Light Codes: 318

@ak-2 hello I just wanted to say thank you for sharing a part of yourself I know that’s hard to do sometimes.

I see good things coming for you in the future, and that you have a good soul and a good heart, and I hope all the best for you and finding what you truly are seeking.

I have personally taken about 50 trips around the universe so far which to be honest I didn’t think I’d make it past 30 which I did and I’m truly grateful for.

Currently I reside in the state of Oregon, but I am planning a trip across the state to Tennessee where I plan to start my new chapter in my book. I don’t know a soul there, but I just need a whole new environment to help myself on my spiritual journey that I’ve been on for quite a while, and I need a different location for that to happen. 

The first half of my life was pretty rocky and stressful, and not knowing what my future held for me if I had a future. But I am grateful for all the roadblocks, all the people that stood in my way of trying to become the better version of myself that I knew I was and that I could be. 

My interest revolve around nature and animals I connect with animals very easily, and even the big bad wolves will come up to me and lick my face and eat out of my hand. I just have always had a connection with animals.

Anyways I truly hope you get to where you’re going and that the journey is full of excitement and new wonders for you. When I came across your post, something resonated with me on just what you were saying and I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself and say hello and you’re not alone. Take care and enjoy life. 

Posted : 29/02/2024 9:07 am
(@em-4)
Member Registered
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 85

• Name: Emma is the name I use, but its not always resonate. 
  • Location: Southern California (anyone going to the EA event in April?)
  • Origin: I started having et and angel contact at 4 years old. 
  • Cosmic Interests: I have gifts that bring insight but can be overwhelming w/o community. 
  • Soul's Joy: Music - I write jazz, acting and filmmaking.  
  • Seeking in a Partner: I am seeking a kind partner! 

@Emma_andthe_brithtsouls is my IG 🙂 

Posted : 21/03/2024 7:25 pm
(@justinsellers82)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
Light Codes: 437

Name: Justin

Origin: Source

Cosmic Interests: How incomprehensible the Cosmos is to my 3D mind... than pursuing regardless! 🙂

Soul's Joy: Nature, snowboarding, movement of all kinds. 

Seeking in a Partner: Someone wild enough to have arrived at this peculiar corner of the web! 😉

Posted : 28/03/2024 10:54 am
(@nicole-2)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 495

Hello fellow starseeds, my name is Nicole 🙂

I am 30 years old and live in Southern California. I’m not sure exactly where my cosmic roots trace back to, but I once did a hypnotherapy session where I regressed back to being a beam of light (the most euphoric and loving beam of light imaginable). So I guess I’m light! Lol!

I feel I am on the brink of accessing my intuition on a deeper level lately and I am ready to take a step on that path to help others heal. I had a big aha moment in September which led me to enrolling in a yoga instructor course (much different from my accounting job) and I just became certified in February. I feel this is just the first step on my journey to connecting with others and spreading healing. Aside from that I spend a lot of time outside with my dog and look forward to catching the sunset every night. If looking at the sky could be considered a hobby, it would rank #1 on my list. 

I’ve always considered myself to be spiritual and open, and it’s lead me to being majorly misunderstood in this lifetime, especially in romantic relationships. All of my past relationships have been with very “3D” people, and I’ve never really allowed myself to open up about this deeper side of me. I never even really considered the possibility of being in a relationship with another person who I could have these kinds of conversations with so it’s been a lonely journey. I set the intention at the start of  this year that my next relationship will be a “5D” one. One with a shared mission and goals, and similar ideals of gratitude and peace. I am looking forward to meeting someone who I can build something great with that goes beyond the relationship.

Sending love and light to you all,

Nicole

Posted : 03/04/2024 7:44 pm
 AA
(@alexander-2)
Member Registered
BOOK BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 205

Greetings!

I've been following EA for some years, new to the forum. Getting used to where & how it all works...

I hold space on the Gold Coast, Australia. Been involved in the health, fitness industry for years.

Hoping to energetically engage and interact with those on the same frequency, where we can entertain, motivate, inspire and motivate each other on this journey we call life.

As we walk this path of enlightenment, that we will find sacred souls, spirits and guides that will teach us patience, wisdom and a love that endures through the endless quantum realms of this world and the next.

Feel free to reach out if your on the GC (or other realms to chat) and would like to grab a coffee, walk along the beaches, hike the mountainside or relax at waterfall. As I love to be around the energetic waters of life, feeling the sun upgrading my dna and breathing in the fresh air of nature.

Alex Ander

Posted : 30/04/2024 2:02 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: