Who is God, a shower meditation

(@okydocky-3995)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 827
Topic starter

We sometimes believe the universe’s source is God. But that can’t be, the Source has form. I believe it’s the first manifestation of form. In our quantum field. Therefore the first creation of the dream. Can’t be God because it’s more than I am. It’s also you are. All form may depend on it and it could be the source of the Big Bang. But God is whole and does not think as thinking is form. Therefore the Source is a device. But as in an army it’s the 5 star general.  God does not exit but is, it’s love. Love is formless and is everything and nothing at the same time. God cant know us but the Source can. When the Source awakens we are gone. We are pixels all connected to each other and to the Source as it’s the Sources dream. Therefore one day the Source will awaken and we will never have been. We have no existence. Maybe I should stop showering. Why, the Source is examining form so it created situations in you to see what form does. The really crazy part is it projects the reactions. We are the movie, the Source is the writer and the projector. God is not involved.

Posted : 04/07/2023 9:04 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@okydocky-3995 Thank you for sharing your perspective!

Posted : 05/07/2023 6:04 pm
Melody G reacted
Share: