Creating a harmonio...

Notifications
Clear all

Creating a harmonious balanced home with me for 7 days!

(@shivanitarksis)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Reality Breaker
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Grid Worker
Book Badge
Manifesting Guru
Ascension Tools Bundle
Light Codes: 374
Topic starter

Hey EA community, 

I am looking for 3 or 4 people to join a 7 day wokeshop with me, we will journey together over 7 days for the following:

Your home is this container that is reflecting back to you the discordance of energies. Being in alignment with your home is like tapping into an endless stream of energy. Understanding how energy flows through your home will show you how energy is flowing in your life, from within. I want to shift, using our home as this container to hold the frequency into a new state of being. Tapping into the energies of your future self. If you are interested, DM me. Here is an outline of this wokeshop. 

Questions for you

1. What are 1-2 wishes for yourself?
  2. What questions do you have for spirit about where you are at now?
  3. Who lives in the home with you, and what is the relationship to you?
  4. Detailed floor plan.
    1. You can search google, on how to draw a floor plan.
    2. Add in where the exterior doors are, layout of the home, general furniture placement, it can be hand drawn or done via a computer.
    3. North-east-south-west placement
  5. You can include photos of your home to support your floor plan.
  6. Photo of your front door. This will tell me what energies you are projecting outwardly and the energies you are actually calling in.

What I will do

1. Review the floor plan, I will remote view into the energies of your home. See where spirit is leading me through the home, see where there are energetic blocks in the home. How to release that energy in the home. This will also include feng shui review.
  2. See how energy is moving into the home and how it is being released – this is an indicator of how you are receiving energy and releasing the things that no longer serve you. Welcoming and releasing of ‘things’ so that you can move yourself into an energetic state of receiving your wishes.
  3. Feng shui placement review
  4. Home agitators, what is agitating your spirit with respect to your wishes. 
  5. Full circle cleansing ritual

This includes homework, and spiritual hacks for deeper release, and clarity. When I tap into the energies of your home, I will be able to see and feel what is going on. We will journal to understand what needs to be released and use the home for that release. Your home is mirroring your internal views. Which is awesome, we can work in the physical to release the nonphysical aspects within. 

It will be $79 usd for the 7 days. We will work together. I know this group is a no BS group, so you are my challenge and the perfect person to go through this with.  

Shivani 🙂 

Posted : 15/04/2024 10:33 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker