Candles & Angel #s by The 4111

(@tracymichelle09)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 265
Topic starter

Hello! Some of you may have been introduced to me in the Coaching Call yesterday. My name is Tracy, I'm in Southern California & I've been a part of the EA community since April 2020.

EA always says, "Go try it for yourself." & that's pretty much how I got where I am today. I work with energy in the Quantum field - my favorite things involve setting energetic spaces, like house clearings & sacred spaces. I work with candles in all of my processes, and decided to make a line of them as "tools for busy people". They are not meant to be in place of true spiritual work, but just for those times we want an extra energy boost. 

I specialize in my own family's generational healing, & do this with Numerology & Angel #s. I'm also available for Lifepath readings that identify your #, your souls Blueprint in this lifetime, and how this relates to your own Chakra system & physical health. I'm still finding my path in this aspect, and love connecting with like minded people. 

Thanks for reading! And thank you for being a part of this community as well, the one where I truly feel seen. 💜💜💜

Tracy, The4111 on IG & FB

Posted : 04/09/2023 7:57 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2301

@tracymichelle09 Thank you so much for your support. We greatly appreciate it ❤️✨

Posted : 04/09/2023 6:11 pm
Share: