How to create an ap...

Notifications
Clear all

How to create an app for art lovers or painters?

(@geffrush)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 33
Topic starter

I am an aspiring app developer and I want to create an app that caters to art lovers or painters. I want to make an app that allows users to create, share, and discover digital art on their devices. I am looking for some advice and feedback on how to design and develop such an app. What are some of the features and functionalities that you would like to see in an app for art lovers or painters? What are some of the best drawing and painting apps that you use or recommend? How can I make my app stand out from the existing ones? Any tips or suggestions are welcome.

Posted : 18/02/2024 7:54 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2334

@geffrush Thank you for posting your question!

Posted : 18/02/2024 7:38 pm
(@drewkart)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 35

As an aspiring app developer Intellectsoft venturing into the world of art, your initiative is commendable. To design a standout app for art lovers, consider features like a user-friendly interface, diverse drawing tools, and customizable galleries for sharing creations. Integrate community features like comments and likes to foster interaction among users. Collaborations with professional artists or tutorials could enhance user experience. Analyze existing apps like Procreate or Adobe Fresco for inspiration and identify areas for improvement. Prioritize innovation and uniqueness to set your app apart. Soliciting feedback from artists and users throughout the development process will be invaluable. Best of luck on your creative journey!

Posted : 19/02/2024 8:28 am
T-Rav reacted
(@t-rav)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 205

@geffrush Nice!! There used to be an app that was like the Ebay of art sales (before Etsy). It was more social and less auction-y.

Full disclosure...I wrote this entire reply and then just saw the one above talking about the same features. We are all ONE. 🤣 Consider reply and upvote.

So, here are original thoughts prior to ready Drew's above, promise:

I would love it if you took some inspiration from Patreon and helped artists get closer to finding their 1000+ true fans. Anything that maintains the social/tribal vibe, but takes less from the artist will always be a massive hit. Bandcamp, Patreon 🤩 , Gumroad, Fourthwall, and even Kajabi have some features that fit in this category. One of my big inspirations uses his platform as a social/tribal system based on artists up-skilling and promoting each other all in the same platform (using Kajabi). So this will take the idea of Skillshare and Patreon and smash them together. It gives the artist a chance to connect with fans and even teach one-on-one lessons to help others while still doing what they love. I think with the creative movement in full swing on the planet this is a fantastic dream project to create which is totally in the flow of the global movement itself. I'm an eLearning Developer, Audio Engineer and painter/sketch artist myself...so I'm already excited about this. Put me on your mailing list my friend! Take care and wishing you all the magick and synchronicities in the cosmos propelling you on your journey!

This post was modified 1 month ago by T-Rav

Posted : 02/04/2024 10:03 am
Share: